LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wii Rumors V2.0

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yeah the people who own guitar hero have not sat down with Nintendo yet about releasing the game on Wii Too bad for all the Jimi Hendrix wanna b's out thurr

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Please let the rumor for MK: Armageddon online play be true!

*crosses fingers*

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    yeah wiisports 2 seems 100% perfect with me!
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

...it gonna be zoppity tarheelsuperman's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Nice post. Some good things to think about even if they are only rumors.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad_A_Wii
    Wii Rumors

According to reports, a Nintendo executive accidentally let slip that the Wii graphics processor (GPU) is actually capable of doing full HD. Although Nintendo aren't interested in pursuing HD at the moment, if this is true perhaps the Wii will see hi-def games in a few years when HD has a stronger user base.

An Irish website (I'm dubious already ^_^) is claiming that Mortal Kombat: Armageddon will be the first 3rd party game to make full use of the Wii's online capabilities. Here's hoping.

An unconfirmed rumor exists that Nintendo are now working on a wireless nunchuk. This stems from some complaints that the wire restricts movement in games like Boxing (a part of Wii Sports).

Rumors from an official source in Japan suggest that a sequel to Wii Sports could be on the way. Said to include varied sports like tennis, hockey, volleyball, swimming and horse riding it's supposedly full of new and revised gameplay features. Most interestingly, the rumor also claims it will have online play so you can face off against other sports fans.

A rumor has started that Nintendo are looking into ways of making wiimotes suitable for leg use. This would likely work by some kind of strapping mechanism. Image the possibilities. Football! Dancing! Err... long jump?

A rumor is out that the Wii is graphically a lot more powerful than we've been led to believe. It's been said that Nintendo have been playing us for fools the whole time, showing us demos with substantially crippled graphics compared to the Wii's true capabilities. Why would they do this? To create a sense of wonder and surprise at the next press event which takes place on September 14th in New York. Watch this space!

Word is out that the wiimote can't aim properly at certain angles when halogen lighting is used in the room. As halogen lights get more common in our homes it could put a dent in the Wii's popularity. If this rumor is true hopefully Nintendo can solve it before launch. The alternative of course is to play without the lights on. Night tennis anyone?
    some of those are common since...
    but this paticular part made me lol
    unconfirmed rumor
    and the last one is just so old, did you even re-read what you wrote or googled and copied and pasted?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    they are all copy pasted from Here

there are more there as well check em out, they also have a little 'true' or 'false' symbol for ones that have been found to be so.
    Next there will be a big hoopla about how the Wii isn't actually fun to play, as the funomoter2000 wasn't included in the hardware, Nintendo were lying to us this whole time and we weren't having 'real' fun it was all fake and tacky fun.
    proud member of -No External Links username: FedEx

Member #
    Friends
    Its just a romour, Sorry But Nindendo aint gonna Pull out Hd graphic for just 179 quid.

Current games just cripple the graphics. I noticed on 2games the the graphic is workin reali reali hard, like red steel there is a ded sticky patch in that, thats jst bout 2mins, 1 on splintercell last level.
    The processor aint even fast enough to push hd games.

Wireless Nunchuks. My god wot it the point in that, just means more battery We have to keep buyin. Not as if im intrested jsut over batterys but i have never came across the problem witht the cable tbh.
    Just means theres some clowns out there that swing the arms all over the place.
    I think personally the wii is Ok in every way that i can think of, Cheap & simple.

Strap on devices to put it on ya leg, Well Fcuk if im tryin that Talk about lookin like a right Penis. its just gonna cause more accidents isint it.

Nintendo isint playin us like fools.

ITs all Rumors.

Tony Hawks Sk8land : 2105 6850 6290 Metroid Prime Hunters : 3909 5713 4051 Tetris : 0387 8218 2145 Pokemon Pearl: 0946 0491 6457 Legend of Zelda PH : 1890 9456 8452
    Worms 2 : Mortal Kombat : Blade The Blade :
    Mario Vs DK : Racer Create and Drive : List all codes up soon

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    I want Wireless Classic Controllers. The rest sounds good to me,

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad_A_Wii
    Wii Rumors

According to reports, a Nintendo executive accidentally let slip that the Wii graphics processor (GPU) is actually capable of doing full HD. Although Nintendo aren't interested in pursuing HD at the moment, if this is true perhaps the Wii will see hi-def games in a few years when HD has a stronger user base.

An Irish website (I'm dubious already ^_^) is claiming that Mortal Kombat: Armageddon will be the first 3rd party game to make full use of the Wii's online capabilities. Here's hoping.

An unconfirmed rumor exists that Nintendo are now working on a wireless nunchuk. This stems from some complaints that the wire restricts movement in games like Boxing (a part of Wii Sports).

Rumors from an official source in Japan suggest that a sequel to Wii Sports could be on the way. Said to include varied sports like tennis, hockey, volleyball, swimming and horse riding it's supposedly full of new and revised gameplay features. Most interestingly, the rumor also claims it will have online play so you can face off against other sports fans.

A rumor has started that Nintendo are looking into ways of making wiimotes suitable for leg use. This would likely work by some kind of strapping mechanism. Image the possibilities. Football! Dancing! Err... long jump?

A rumor is out that the Wii is graphically a lot more powerful than we've been led to believe. It's been said that Nintendo have been playing us for fools the whole time, showing us demos with substantially crippled graphics compared to the Wii's true capabilities. Why would they do this? To create a sense of wonder and surprise at the next press event which takes place on September 14th in New York. Watch this space!

Word is out that the wiimote can't aim properly at certain angles when halogen lighting is used in the room. As halogen lights get more common in our homes it could put a dent in the Wii's popularity. If this rumor is true hopefully Nintendo can solve it before launch. The alternative of course is to play without the lights on. Night tennis anyone?
    Your post is trash since you have no sources or proof. Thanks for spamming Wiichat!

Member #
    Friends
    the last two are from before launch, and the graphics thing was said twice, but im pretty sure Nintendo put to rest the graphics rumor by stating that the demos shown were the real graphics...im not sure i thought i heard it somewhere. I personally think that a wireless nunchuck would be pretty sweet, idk why i just think the wire gets in the way at times.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Ads