1. I totally agree that this needs to happen by the time the next generation of systems rolls around (Not in 2 but 5-6 years). Nintendo was smart this time and did something unique which made up for the less than stellar graphics when compared to Playstation and 360. However we all know that this isn't going to cut it next time. I like graphics. I'm sorry but I do. I also love great gameplay and great concepts when it comes to games so thats why I'm a Nintendo Fanboy. However if Nintendo wants to keep me then they need to step up to the plate and create excellent graphics on their games.
2. Not necessary and a waste of money. I don't mind the cord at all. Its hardly even noticable!
3. Thats a possiblity but I prob would just stick to rechargeable batteries instead of paying a higher energy bill.
4. Once again I agree completely. Should be able to watch HD and reg DVD.
5. Not needed at all. What for? Starting to go into PS territory.
6. Good suggestion but I still don't use the speaker too much so it doesn't matter to me really.
7. Thats a given but we can't judge since we haven't seen the upcoming Online Play system.
8. Did you mean Ethernet? If so then yeah. But you can use the Wii Lan Adapter as well can't you? That is if ur router or modem has enough ports for 2 ethernet cords.
9. Options are never a bad thing atlhough I love my shiny white Wii!
As for the other suggestions I like the Media Channel idea and a better grip for the Wiimote. However the Wiimote should not have an extra button, be some type of memory thing, and using GC cards on the Wii is ghetto.