LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

IMPROVMENTS. What the Wii needs to do to be better and or even the best ever!

I really like the Nintendo and but thinking in the future, (2 years?) I dont think it will survive with its technology or features it has right now.

What they ABSOLUTELY need to do eventually.

1. Release a new Wii console version to have better graphics and be HDTV capable. Just with that the Wii would be the best ever.

2. Make the numchuck wirelesss so the wire doesnt fling around and also make the numchuck as strong as the wii mote in terms of sensitivety and responsivnes, so that it won't be unblanced like it was in games like Call of Duty.

3. Make the Wii mote and Numchuck rechargable using usb ports or a docking bay, so we dont have to always change our batteries.

4. Make the Wii's DVD player able to work and a new channel for movies similiar to xbox 360's just better and improved.

5. Make it so portable hardrives work on the Wii via the USB ports. Also have another SD slot.

6. Make the speaker on the Wii mote's speaker way better in quality because the one right now feels cheap.

7. Make online gameplay very easy to use (ex. xbox live) meaing no friend codes or any of this stuff. Just make it simple and also have a wireless headset for talking.

8. Have an ithernet input for the wii so people without wireless internet can still have all the online capablities.

9. Different Color Wii's! and also skins for it and the remotes.

Some things that would be nice (things that arent absolutely needed)

1. Add another buttom to the wii mote right under the A button.

2. Make the controllers more responsive and timed.

3. Have a media center channel for all the music, movies, and photos.

4. Make the Wii mote have a better grip, like using a rubber back for example.

5. Make it so the wii mote is like a protable memory card so u can transfer files to your friedns if you hav no internet or sd cards.

6. Make Gamecube memory cards work on the wii for game saves and other things.

FINALLY noomore stupid ports!!

WAT DO U THINK? AND PUT WAT U THINK THEY NEED TO DO
    Last edited by Jsheehan1942; 02-22-2007 at 07:47 PM.

2. Ads

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsheehan1942
    I really like the Nintendo and but thinking in the future, (2 years?) I dont think it will survive with its technology or features it has right now.

What they ABSOLUTELY need to do eventually.

1. Release a new Wii console version to have better graphics and be HDTV capable. Just with that the Wii would be the best ever.

2. Make the numchuck wirelesss so the wire doesnt fling around and also make the numchuck as strong as the wii mote in terms of sensitivety and responsivnes, so that it won't be unblanced like it was in games like Call of Duty.

3. Make the Wii mote and Numchuck rechargable using usb ports or a docking bay, so we dont have to always change our batteries.

4. Make the Wii's DVD player able to work and a new channel for movies similiar to xbox 360's just better and improved.

5. Make it so portable hardrives work on the Wii via the USB ports. Also have another SD slot.

6. Make the speaker on the Wii mote's speaker way better in quality because the one right now feels cheap.

7. Make online gameplay very easy to use (ex. xbox live) meaing no friend codes or any of this stuff. Just make it simple and also have a wireless headset for talking.

8. Have an ithernet input for the wii so people without wireless internet can still have all the online capablities.

9. Different Color Wii's! and also skins for it and the remotes.

Some things that would be nice (things that arent absolutely needed)

1. Add another buttom to the wii mote right under the A button.

2. Make the controllers more responsive and timed.

3. Have a media center channel for all the music, movies, and photos.

4. Make the Wii mote have a better grip, like using a rubber back for example.

5. Make it so the wii mote is like a protable memory card so u can transfer files to your friedns if you hav no internet or sd cards.

6. Make Gamecube memory cards work on the wii for game saves and other things.

FINALLY BETTER GAMES AND nomore stupid ports

well the top things r in the makings i have read. Online play we cant really say anything about b/c its not out yet and better games? there coming, mario party 8, ssbb, SMg, Madden 08 ( 07 is awsome), mario strikers charged. and more.... but some of the stuff i can picture happening
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6551-5572-1981-1140
    for now i hate 1 thing it is the wii friend codes
    Now playing wii sport boxing ,mario 64

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    I think a revision in 2 years would be neccesary if the wii fails. But from what im seeing right now, the wii shouldnt release a newer version. I also agree that we cant quite judge online yet..but if the wii does fail, maybe nintendo should consider that...

Your idea about the wireless nunchuck is deffinately going to happen, a new wiimote(not with a new button) is likely..

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Well you can't expect it to be perfect. Especially when it is the cheapest console and is only $250. Alot of the stuff you said is unneccisary and probably won't happen.
    1. Won't happen.
    2. The wireless part will probably happen but not the more sensitive part.
    3. Could happen but isn't needed since you can get rechargable batteries.
    4. Could happen but is unneccisary.
    5. Probably won't happen.
    6. Could be done by a third party but probably not.
    7. It will never match Live.
    8. Can be done with adapter.
    9. Will eventually happen.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    some of those nintendo is already working on. Theres skins.http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm?...tid=233&step=2
    Theres recharable batteries that plug into the usb.
    http://wii-news.dcemu.co.uk/recharge...ote-50664.html
    Most of them are being deveoloped so just wait a bit.

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    wow...why did u get a wii if you werent happy>
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    Friends
    l love my wii but i dont think it will survive in a couple years

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    well, enjoy it now. you have a bunch of great games coming out this year. Enjoy them. Dont worry about a few years, enjoy your wii. In a couple of years, ill be in the middle of college, so i enjoy my wii know, in college who knows if i will have time to play it.
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0496-9037-0480-5253
    i think it will do just fine in two years, we have yet to see the full capabilities of the wii thus far. We are still in the beginning stages, and i know Nintendo sees the flaws and plan on making gaming a much better experince for us to stay ahead.

Hopefully future updates will make gaming more appealing to others who arent satisfied. Im sure Nintendo listens to what we have to say and they are willing to keep gaming #1 for the wii

Console number: 0496903704805253

PM if you add me please

Ads