LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wii usb?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    oh yah i forgot about that link, yah im not sure about usb mice (i was looking for them but no find) but theres a good chance you can plug keyboards and a mouse in

*EDIT* i forgot i have a USB mouse, but the keyboard im pretty sure they have usb, i did a google search and they exsist, hopefully nitnendo will provide us a Keyboard+Mouse package for maybe $30 which sounds fair
    Last edited by Sovieto; 08-30-2006 at 05:17 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    I read an article few days ago, showed a pic of a wired wiimote with a USB end on it.

A USB cable to hook the Wiimote up to the console would be a really great feature as it would be capable of charging the controller, no need for AA batts.

I'll see if i can dig it up..

Member #
    Friends
    i saw that too i0n crap...i will help trying to find it to dig up, the article was about Charging

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    found it, not on the same site or the article, but the pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wii usb?-wii-1.jpg   wii usb?-wii-2.jpg  

Member #
    Friends
    ah you beat me :P

I suspect its just the connector that hooks the nunchuck to the wiimote.. Although it does look very similar to a USB cable.

wii usb?-fea_nunchuka.png

Member #
    Friends
    anyways, so what this means is the Wiimote has a USB Plug, so they will probally give you a wire like the 360 one that you plug in your 360 to the controller! HOORAY!

Member #
    Friends
    Well we dont know for sure if its a USB connector, i suspect it more than likely isnt judging by this pic. But who knows, Nintendo havent ruled out a rechargeable Wiimote...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wii usb?-wii_remote5view_0501.jpg  

Member #
    Friends
    looks fake kinda, but that might not always be the final version and that oculd be from the older version where the plug covers the whole bottom of the wiimote and is really thick

Member #
    Friends
    guys, we just solved the puzzle!

the usb is probably for controller chargers. charge the ...wait, no damnit, theres only 2 usb ports.

aww durn.

back to the drawingboard...or toothbrush idea that is.

you know systemlink would be siqqq if you could link it wirelessly, like the DS's and their "download play" by the way i got star foxxx, and it rapezzz. well but nintendo would probably do that, because theyre smart, and they know what theyre doing.

Member #
    Friends
    you can link it wirelessly but you probally do need a wireless router, they had systems linked at the german leizpeg thing, and yah it would work as a charger, the 360 only has 2 chargers so you can only charge 2 at a time

Ads