LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    no, good move for nintendo, all though now the consoles is just some extra green since the handheld market brought them up to a record high! (gonintendo.com)

but i think the DS and PSP fortell the console war.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    no, good move for nintendo, all though now the consoles is just some extra green since the handheld market brought them up to a record high! (gonintendo.com)

but i think the DS and PSP fortell the console war.
    Yes and no. Sony made a terrible MOVE, while Nintendo blew us away with the Wii and made a good one. And to be honest I really really like my PSP, but it was just too expensive and so far the games haven't been that good. I would say the DS is better than the PSP (especially the Lite), but only by a tad bit.
    Last edited by sKin; 08-31-2006 at 01:44 AM.

Got mah Wii: 2/24/08

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan

Member #
    Friends
    yah well but im talking about sales, ds blew away psp and this prooves graphics arent everything!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    yah well but im talking about sales, ds blew away psp and this prooves graphics arent everything!
    But what if the PSP was the same price as the DS? Do you still think the DS would have blown it out of the water still? I don't think so...

But I do agree, while the PSP had better graphics the DS had MUCH better games in my opinoin. My PSP is just gaining dust on my shelf right now im afraid

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

-Michael Jordan

Member #
    Friends
    yah psp could of done better with a lower price, all though that dosent change its lack of hit-games, but DS was able to manage the lower price because of the lack of graphics and features (even though the game chips are the most futurastic and coolest thing ive seen in my life)

Member #
    Friends
    psp sucks, its dead, thank god i got mine as a gift from this boi that like me in school, and it sux ds..sorry..NINTENDO is way better
    ....gotta take a wii

Nintendo Wii: $200-$250
    Balance on my account: $0.67
    Overdraft fee: $30.00
    Total: PRICLESS

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NeMeZyZ
    psp sucks, its dead, thank god i got mine as a gift from this boi that like me in school, and it sux ds..sorry..NINTENDO is way better
    I don't think it is "dead", as there are still many games i'm looking foward to on it (Gran Turismo anyone?), but as of right now it's pretty obselete compared to my DS. And man do I hope you're a girl lol.

-Michael Jordan

Member #
    Friends
    loll i want to be a girl so guys who like me buy me PSPs or just the generalness of spending that much money

Member #
    Friends
    lol i am a girl lmfao, and yea its dead, i'm sorry to me that crap is dead, and that boy who bought me that had a crush on me for like- ever, and his brother got me 2 games, thats the thing with ps and nitendo, u see, nintendo games are kiddy, yea and? so whats ur point, they WAYYY funner than the 123,236,654 games the playstations have, as supposed to matures games. and finding a hotspot in miami beach with a psp is not that easy, i would have to walk around the city, now i just take a nice bubble bath and go online with the sidekick 3
    ....gotta take a wii

Nintendo Wii: $200-$250
    Balance on my account: $0.67
    Overdraft fee: $30.00
    Total: PRICLESS

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NeMeZyZ
    lol i am a girl lmfao, and yea its dead, i'm sorry to me that crap is dead...
    I am not happy anymore

No offense ^_^

-Michael Jordan

Ads