LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Secumfex
    hmmm are you sure? I heard the WiiKey is the only chip with upgrade DVD. And it can play Homebrew aswell. Seems to be the best one so far, I think.
    The wiikey cannot play wii homebrow, only gc homebrew and so can the cyclowiz. The cyclowiz is also upgradable by dvd

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Just buy another wii! oh wait you can't never none in stock
    Send me mii's and i'll send you mine!

My wii number is: 6784 5470 1535 6006 if you add me PM me to make sure I add you back!

Game on!

Member #
    Friends
    I don't understand all of this anti-modchip anger out there. I can understand you people may be against piracy which is fine but you should learn to distinguish piracy from modding. Some people want mod chips so that they can indeed use a back-up. Some people do do this to help protect their originals. The sad thing is that mod chips are given a negative connotation because people think anyone who uses one is immediately a pirate and that just seems like a pointless stereotype.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    how do i get those wii chips or where do I send it in, i want my wii to play dvd's, aint there a chip for that?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by psyichic
    I don't understand all of this anti-modchip anger out there. I can understand you people may be against piracy which is fine but you should learn to distinguish piracy from modding. Some people want mod chips so that they can indeed use a back-up. Some people do do this to help protect their originals. The sad thing is that mod chips are given a negative connotation because people think anyone who uses one is immediately a pirate and that just seems like a pointless stereotype.
    you might as well be a pirate... your doing something that nintendo didn't intend for you to do. its illegal in nintendo's eyes (and it maybe in the governemnt's, im not sure) but as long as they are the one who supplies you with ur system just be respectful and play it the way they intended
    I don't need a ps3 i already have a toilet i just pwnd u sony!

pm me if you actually understand my sig...

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by psyichic
    Yes you b*stards! I'm not a pirate I just want to *ahem* back up my cds - wink wink. What do you think I'm going to do? buy pirate games from the dodgy guy down the market... Oooh that reminds me I gotta get there before 12 and he heads off...

har har me-hearties! Yo ho ho!

Member #
    Friends
    7983-0352-2492-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve
    you might as well be a pirate... your doing something that nintendo didn't intend for you to do. its illegal in nintendo's eyes (and it maybe in the governemnt's, im not sure) but as long as they are the one who supplies you with ur system just be respectful and play it the way they intended
    I don't follow your reasoning. Just because someone is using their Wii for things that Nintendo didn't specifically design it for, doesn't make them a pirate. They paid their money to buy the system, and they should be able to do what they please with it (as long as its legal). If they brick their systems, then thats their business. I don't understand this hate for doing anything other than the norm. Do you also consider running linux on your computer being a pirate, because it was "Designed for Windows XP "?

Member #
    Friends
    0384-8118-0272-6054
    i cant play my wii in weekdays only fridays and saturday and sunday i slowly turn crazy every day until friday
    Wii:0384 8118 0272 6054
    Name:Kingkoy PM or leave comment if added

Member #
    Friends
    Im not against modding atall. i got my xbox modded so i could download every game for free and it saved me hundreds of pounds. sadly as i could get every game out there i was never satisfied with any of them. so i dont think ill be doing the same to my wii

Member #
    Friends
    Nintendo has made billions over the years so **** them. Why do some of you people care so much about not ripping off billion dollar companies, trust me they dont care and can easily afford it. I one the other hand cannot afford all the games i would love to own and modding is the answer.

Ads