LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    thats just stupid, how the hell can u say "oh imagine wii with pong graphix" are u stupid? no dont' look at me like that are you stupid or retarted? or both? ofcourse graphics matter, but not like before, good god jesus and moses, i've always said that graphic matter 100% but now its only like 70% i mean look at that crappy ps2 and its jagged edges, c'mon
    ....gotta take a wii

Nintendo Wii: $200-$250
    Balance on my account: $0.67
    Overdraft fee: $30.00
    Total: PRICLESS

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaWii
    Im almost 100 percent sure their is a false impression of the wiis graphics being weaker than what they really are...
    Why is nintendo keeping the specs secret?

NEC has revealed that Nintendo Wii will use the same NEC eDRAM for its graphics processing, which powers the Xbox 360 as well.

With 10MB of fast RAM embedded in the graphics chip, the NEX eDRAM allows enough buffer space for anti-aliasing to be added to graphics ‘for free’.

WHAT IS THIS FOR?
    Their not hiding out, they just have nothing to show it on, its a 100% fact the graphics will be much better than what we saw at E3, because thoes devs got the early dev kit a month before e3

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    I would say that the wii is the most powerful because it can hold the most power in comparison to the siz of its box

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NeMeZyZ
    thats just stupid, how the hell can u say "oh imagine wii with pong graphix" are u stupid? no dont' look at me like that are you stupid or retarted? or both? ofcourse graphics matter, but not like before, good god jesus and moses, i've always said that graphic matter 100% but now its only like 70% i mean look at that crappy ps2 and its jagged edges, c'mon
    But the PS2 still had amazing games. For somebody who cares for Gameplay over Graphics so much I don't quite understand why you would post that...

Now my question to you. Are you stupid? Graphics matter now moreso than ever before i'm afraid, and Nintendo needs to live up to that if they want to succeed, but i'm honestly not worried about it. Nintendo has never let me down before.

Got mah Wii: 2/24/08

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    The Wii's graphics r going to be "enough". I mean w/ the innovation that it's going to have do u need better graphics than crystal clear? I mean c'mon, y would ppl need better graphics than the Wii's got? I'll tell u y, cuz' Sony/Xbox fanboys don't want to admit that Nintendo's the best, that's y.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    The Wii's graphics r going to be "enough". I mean w/ the innovation that it's going to have do u need better graphics than crystal clear? I mean c'mon, y would ppl need better graphics than the Wii's got? I'll tell u y, cuz' Sony/Xbox fanboys don't want to admit that Nintendo's the best, that's y.
    Hmm... I think Nintendo Fanboys don't want to admit the gamecube was far worse than the Xbox... but I keep that to myself

And I do agree. On innovation alone Nintendo has both Microsoft and Sony beat.

Got mah Wii: 2/24/08

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan

Member #
    Friends
    err? gc and xbox were = in graphical power, but i love how sony is all like for ps1 and ps2: graphics arent everything, then they have tons of money and decide to make a machine thats all about graphics and now their like: ZoMg how is that suppose to suceed its graphics are terrible! not that i have even seen them or anything i just know!

lets recap the console war.
    Last Generation:
    PS2 comes first, a bit innovative, a new style of play with the controller
    XBox comes next, a big ol box o fun
    GC comes last, (i think it had a little better) but = to xbox,
    PS2 comes first, Xbox trails not far behind, GC lags in the end.
    PS2-Cheapest, then GC, then XBox
    Wii seems like PS2 in almost every way except for its release time, eh?
    This Generation
    360-Comes first, a little innovative, new ideas, solid online play second most expensive
    Wii comes next, cheap, extremely innovative, offers something different
    PS3 comes last, nothing really new, best graphics, dosen add up to much

So basicly, I think PS2=Wii, GC=PS3, and well 360=XBox, my predictions? PS3 fails due to lack of support from cost, Wii comes in first, but not trailing far behind is 360. I think this is pretty accurate.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by sKin
    Hmm... I think Nintendo Fanboys don't want to admit the gamecube was far worse than the Xbox... but I keep that to myself

And I do agree. On innovation alone Nintendo has both Microsoft and Sony beat.
    Lol, i'll admit it, I think gc's the worst honestly But it did have some great games everyone has to admit.

err? gc and xbox were = in graphical power
    Not quite, the Xbox had the best graphics, then the PS2 and then the gc.

And I think Wii comes 1st this gen

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Nemeziz think about what your saying and don't start calling me stupid, you said graphics don't matter im telling you that ain't true. Graphics,gameplay are what make the games...
    You can not just be a Wii fan and be like, graphics don't matter!... Well you can but you are just being a biased terd...
    I am 100 percent nitendo fan just to let you know, I truley belive the wii is the best... I am real though and I tell things like it is, I think the wii's graphics are enough... Its like this 360, ps3 best graphics and same old gameplay. Wii Really good graphics and incredible gameplay... The Wii makes for the best experience... I would buy it even if the ps3 or 360 wer the cheapest...
    I also do belive that the graphics are much better than what we see, Nintendo always has the best graphics. So their graphics will be pretty good...
    Maximum image size is signatures is 500 x 130 pixels.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Lol, i'll admit it, I think gc's the worst honestly But it did have some great games everyone has to admit.

Not quite, the Xbox had the best graphics, then the PS2 and then the gc.

And I think Wii comes 1st this gen
    no xbox and gc were both 128 bits or whatever, and Wii isnt first, 360 was.

Ads