LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i was calling you stupid well, i kinda was but it was playfully, and as for skiin, no UR stupid, holding a grudge against system? grow up, another thing, yes graphics DO matter but NOT LIKE BEFORE, gamecube for example, whats "the worst" no? according to YOU, but to ME? it was the best, as far as ENTERTAINING goes, and i'm not that much of a nintendo fan, i just stick to what i like, i don't care about the media, if EVERYONE like ps1-2-3? or xbox1080? i don't care, i play games that are FUN not ugly and cloned.
    ....gotta take a wii

Nintendo Wii: $200-$250
    Balance on my account: $0.67
    Overdraft fee: $30.00
    Total: PRICLESS

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NeMeZyZ
    i was calling you stupid well, i kinda was but it was playfully, and as for skiin, no UR stupid, holding a grudge against system? grow up, another thing, yes graphics DO matter but NOT LIKE BEFORE, gamecube for example, whats "the worst" no? according to YOU, but to ME? it was the best, as far as ENTERTAINING goes, and i'm not that much of a nintendo fan, i just stick to what i like, i don't care about the media, if EVERYONE like ps1-2-3? or xbox1080? i don't care, i play games that are FUN not ugly and cloned.
    skiin? Oh, thats me

I wasn't holding a grudge, I was just pointing out what I think. I bought the GCN right after I bought the X-Box, and guess which one I still play today? Why the Xbox, just because it had far more superior games than the cube, and it's online play was UNPARRALED to anything at that time (Halo 2 online = orgasmic ) But once again don't get me wrong, the Cube had some pretty good games. RE4 was a blast, and Wind Waker was pretty fun also. But sadly those games got pretty old pretty quick, and i'm suprised Nintendo didn't take more chances with the Cube. Well to you Graphics may not matter, but this is NEXT-GEN, and sadly enough to most people they do matter. The average consumer is pretty stupid, and whatever looks the prettiest is what they'll more than likely go for. Let's hope Nintendo capitilizes on that.

Xbox 1080! lmao11!

White text does not agree o_0

Got mah Wii: 2/24/08

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan

Member #
    Friends
    lol i didn't mean to offend you in anyway, and yea xbox1080 lol you know...i'ma get that 1080 avalanche cos i loved the n64 version, thank god for backwards compatability on another note..it may not seem like it, but i'm all about graphics UNTIL nintendo hynotized me about it being NEWgen not nextgen, so then iwas like..."goodpoint" but i woudn't mind getting a ps3, or a 360 (micheal jordan!) but with all these rumors about these system xploding and causing mass destruction, kinda scares me...
    ....gotta take a wii

Nintendo Wii: $200-$250
    Balance on my account: $0.67
    Overdraft fee: $30.00
    Total: PRICLESS

Ads