LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by nevin
    I am also feeling the same as you on the games...I hate going to walmart and seeing all the games for 360 and then seeing the games for the WII lol. But in time I think the wii will catch up and have some decent games.
    I agree, the 360 has had a year to develop its games. We should look at the 360's progress as a guide for the wii's. The main game everybodys waiting for( Hao 3=Super mario galaxy) will come next year maybe earlier. Also the wii has to break off from its original franchises and make some new ones. Im not saying stop the sequels i love them, but if don't start making some new series 360 and sony fanboys will criticize you.Look at the 360s line-up they have like6 new franchises within the past year. The only continuing one thats been around for a while is Halo.

Member #
    Friends
    8473-5046-1890-5279
    I think that the wii has the possibility to come out with some awsome games...we will just have to wait for crazy accessories like a wii-gun that would make playing a FPS awsome...

Not to mention the new "online" games that everyone is looking forward to...that really depends on how they plan to impliment the online gameplay, they could really F that up

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nevin
    I think that the wii has the possibility to come out with some awsome games...we will just have to wait for crazy accessories like a wii-gun that would make playing a FPS awsome...

Not to mention the new "online" games that everyone is looking forward to...that really depends on how they plan to impliment the online gameplay, they could really F that up
    Yeah i agree, the friend code think is really a bad idea. Please tell me one time some old guy has molested a young boy through online gaming.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Thwii60
    Yeah i agree, the friend code think is really a bad idea. Please tell me one time some old guy has molested a young boy through online gaming.
    I'm sure it has happened.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    8473-5046-1890-5279
    Quote Originally Posted by Thwii60
    well...one time at band camp...ok ok lame joke.

The fact that the number is so bloody long sucks! Make us register a username and send a request wii-mail or something to add a user...they could even brand wiimail and cause more hype like the wiimote lol.

Member #
    Friends
    It would be nice if you could just send them a friend request. Also if you could just use the username as a friend code like you said. If they could give you a popup at the corner of the screen when someone sent you mail.

Member #
    Friends
    I would like both but I hear xbox 360 breaks to much thats what I heard I would buy a wii though if you bulid it they will come you just have to have patience for the good games
    Wiiman54

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    as far as the 360 goes, my friend has it and he says that all of the sports games are the same, but with less options, all the fps are the same, except for ur occasional GoW and Halo 3. other than that, there's nothing else really on there. even though XBOX Live is as of today the best it costs $$$. plus more $$$ if you want it right (headset, etc.)
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by blogman54
    I would like both but I hear xbox 360 breaks to much thats what I heard I would buy a wii though if you bulid it they will come you just have to have patience for the good games
    They do have quite a few problems. Mine hasn't died yet but I fear it will soon because its fans have begun to make grinding sounds.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by blogman54
    I can't blame you for heaing that rumor. That was at the beginning of launch. The wii's crash just as much as 360's plus you can buy an intercooler for your 360 which cools it down so it won't crash.

Ads