LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

What would you change about the wii?

If you could change anything about the wii what would it be? I would give it a bigger hardrive. Get rid of friend codes andgive it an appthat lets you download demos. etc like XBLM

Member #
    Friends
    8473-5046-1890-5279
    Also a harddrive or make it to where it sees USB drives...thats all it really needs right there.

Yea I would say needs better USB add-ons like harddrives...keyboards...etc. etc. although I can say that its not that hard useing the web browser they have now with the wii-mote.

Member #
    Friends
    5411-7888-6352-8898
    Quote Originally Posted by nevin
    Also a harddrive or make it to where it sees USB drives...thats all it really needs right there.

Yea I would say needs better USB add-ons like harddrives...keyboards...etc. etc. although I can say that its not that hard useing the web browser they have now with the wii-mote.
    im pretty sure wanna gonna c some of those thing, u kno, keyboards and wut not come to the wii, i mean,im pretty sure they just made a usb drive for nothin, they gotta have some useful things come with it
    Need a sig

Member #
    Friends
    720p support and/or improved anti-aliasing

Member #
    Friends
    but im not only talking aboout update type things im talking about being able to change the whole thing body,insides,games whatever. I would also like it to have a standard controler that islike anormal controller like a 360 but with motion sensing and fluid motion sensing not 6 axis crap

Member #
    Friends
    8473-5046-1890-5279
    Quote Originally Posted by xxwiiwiifanxx
    im pretty sure wanna gonna c some of those thing, u kno, keyboards and wut not come to the wii, i mean,im pretty sure they just made a usb drive for nothin, they gotta have some useful things come with it
    Yea I am sure they will show up also

Just a matter of time I guess...I think they keyboard will plug into the wii-mote though as it seems they want everything wireless.

I also would like to be able to customize my wii software a little...maybe my own "theme" to the channles screen.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nevin
    Yea I am sure they will show up also

Just a matter of time I guess...I think they keyboard will plug into the wii-mote though as it seems they want everything wireless.

I also would like to be able to customize my wii software a little...maybe my own "theme" to the channles screen.
    well lucky you there is something called star points. Most people don't know the details yet but they say you will be able toget accesories such as themes for your menu. Oh yeah and also i would like to be able to plug in my ipod to the wii

Member #
    Friends
    8473-5046-1890-5279
    I will have to look into that thanks for the tip

All in all I am happy with it...Although my wrist does get tired of holding the wiimote up when playing long games like red steal etc. etc. so I agree with you on wishing they had a nice controler.

All I really really want is to have a huge amount of games lol I really want a motogp game or any good sportbikeish game...

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Thwii60
    I would also like it to have a standard controler that islike anormal controller like a 360 but with motion sensing and fluid motion sensing not 6 axis crap
    That would be a very bad idea. It would take alot away from the motion sensing. How would you aim at something with a controller? How would you box someone with a regular controller?
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Im hoping for a bmx maybe MX or atv offroad fury game too. I loved that series back on the PS2

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads