LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The_Loose_Cannon
    my wii remote from time to time get unsynced. when i first got it (it was presynced with the wii already, the remote it came with) and i got another remote, my boyfriend in his infinate amount of wisdom attempted to use the power button and mess up the syncing between the first initial remote! took me seriously 10 min to figure it out and i was highy aggrivated.

second time, i packed it in my carry bag to a friends house and i guess the buttons pressed in the bag and it unsynced again.

its highy annoying from time to time

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7159-9949-3697-1168
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    my wii remote from time to time get unsynced. when i first got it (it was presynced with the wii already, the remote it came with) and i got another remote, my boyfriend in his infinate amount of wisdom attempted to use the power button and mess up the syncing between the first initial remote! took me seriously 10 min to figure it out and i was highy aggrivated.

second time, i packed it in my carry bag to a friends house and i guess the buttons pressed in the bag and it unsynced again.

its highy annoying from time to time
    hmm thats odd, i press the 1 & 2 button together by accident all the time and it doesnt unsync......God obviously didnt like you that day, maybe he/she likes you today? hes/shes very moody

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarsmasher108
    hmm thats odd, i press the 1 & 2 button together by accident all the time and it doesnt unsync......God obviously didnt like you that day, maybe he/she likes you today? hes/shes very moody
    lmao maybe.

yeah he touched the power button when i turned the wii on manually (on the wii itself not using the remote). the originally synced remote just didnt work after that??? i thought he broke it until i actually read the mannual ( i never read them i just hook it up and go)

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7780-0934-2319-3770
    Same here hooked up and went but I found often in bowling my ball was always going to the right now. Could that be a sync problem or could it be a remote problem? p.s. I am very kind to my remotes I have not smashed them on anything or anyone soo far. lol

Ads