+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3369-4758-4482-0967

aa I got a busted Wii

I've been explaining to my mom how much I wanted a Wii and never stopped bugging her about. Yesterday Wal-Mart got some in so my brother who works there and phoned my mom and she rushed over there a got one for me. She never ever ever buys me anything. So when she got back home she woke me up. It was noon. And she gave it to me. I was so excited. When I opened it was my first time actually seeing a wii not throug a t.v. And my first time holding the Wii mote. Well anyways when I went to turn it on the LED turned blue and my light turned green. But then my Console would just shut down. So I did everything the wii people told me to do. And It never worked. So know i'm holding a Wii Mote in my hand wanting to play while another Wii is on it's way.

I got a question though. I did the quick ship thing where they ship me a new one and when I get the new Wii i ship my old one back. And they of course needed a credit card. Now when i go to ship it back. If I dont give back the wii-mote and the nunchuk do you think they would charge me the whole price of the wii or just the wii-mote and nunchuk? Or will the shipment just not come with a wii-mote and nunchuk?

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    i think you will find they would take out the nunchuck and wiimote from the new one if you didnt send back the old one.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    1491-5330-6997-9229
    send it bak man thats just f'd

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

Member #
    Friends
    You should have sent the Wiimote and nunchuku back with it. I do believe that was included with the purchase...wasn't it?
    Never Underestimate.

Member #
    Friends
    lmfao...i have never heard of somone so desperate to play that they keep the old controller....thats like sending back a plasma television and keeping the remote...
    I don't need a ps3 i already have a toilet i just pwnd u sony!

pm me if you actually understand my sig...

Member #
    Friends
    7307-9834-0378-2075
    They will probably charge you for it, if they got a credit card #, but you will need more then one remote anyways when your friends find out you got a Wii!
    Nintendo rocks my socks!

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve
    lmfao...i have never heard of somone so desperate to play that they keep the old controller....thats like sending back a plasma television and keeping the remote...
    Why are you so gay?? Your bashing and flaming all over the place.

Besides, if I was getting a new wii/plasma television, I would keep the motes/nunchucks and remote controls respectively. For the former, because of the lack of them in stores, and the latter because it's always good to have an extra OEM remote laying around.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    that story made me cry.

hehe jk
    gl with new Wii
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    8488-8108-0852-0500
    I wager they won't have the remote and nunchuck shipped with it because they save on shipping cost by not having them included. I know if it were a PC or a laptop from Apple or Dell they would ship only the required components and not a mouse, keyboard or powerpack.

Currently own: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

Live in Chicagoland? Lets trade.

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    I think Phelyx was the only one that understood the story. I haven't shipped it yet. I ship it to them once my new one comes in. The new one will come with a prepaid box thingy so i can ship my old one back for free.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Ads