LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick Question

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Quick Question

Anyone out there know when Nintendo will release games that you can play online? I was really bummed when I could not start up a multiplayer game over connect24 on the wii sports games, my buddie and I wanted to do a match against each other from our own houses over the net but found out we couldn't. Will Nintendo ever put out games that you can host/join online?

Member #
    Friends
    7159-9949-3697-1168
    Quote Originally Posted by krisnast
    Anyone out there know when Nintendo will release games that you can play online? I was really bummed when I could not start up a multiplayer game over connect24 on the wii sports games, my buddie and I wanted to do a match against each other from our own houses over the net but found out we couldn't. Will Nintendo ever put out games that you can host/join online?

Yup! if what i heard is correct, then online gaming for wii will open up this month

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    Welcome to the forums. Theres already a million topics on this. And you can't play any online games yet. But they ARE gonna come out. Some pokemon game I believe is already online in Japan.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Ads