LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Isuggest ebay, but be carefull many of my friends bought theirs on ebay, Me a die hard nintendo fan about it on opening day. You have no idea, but wii is the winner of the console war. The console is in extreamly high demand, don't expect to waltz into a massive brand name store like walmart and expect to see one sitting on a shelf with your name on it.

www.ebay.com

-EB games might have some.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    hey, i didn't have any trouble getting one....i thought Best buy was gonna open at 11 so i was gonna wait outside when i got there at 10:30 but it had already opened at 10 so i didn't think there was any left, but when i walked over to the game section there was still 5 laying on the ground and people were just walking by, and i was still in a little shock that there was still some there and i thought it was a little too easy i was gonna ask the worker about it but he was talking to some people that didn't know anything about it but my mom came by and said to just pick it up, so i did and walked over and picked up a Twilight princess.....(most money i ever spent on 2 things) ........ we even called all of the stores and they all said SOLD OUT but QJ.NET said they will have them...................by the way Best Buy was the ONLY store that i WENT to and i got it

Member #
    Friends
    I was able to walk in and get one from a big shipment at TRU 5 days after launch. God, I'm lucky I never had to wait this long.

MOH:H2 Persona: KCBlack
    If anyone wants to play (total nub btw lol), just IM me and we can set something up.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads