LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Nintendo wont even consider it.

The man in charge of Nintendo has stated he feels the same way as the founder. Nintendo wants to be simple and fun, with gameplay as its focus. This means, graphics and secondary features are not really a priority to them.

Nintendo has always been about being different and they will NOT copy another consoles idea. Why do you think they were so stuck on cartriges over cds, because it was being used by other consoles. It took them long enough to realise they would not get many third party publishers with cargriges anymore and they could save a lot of money by using cds and dvds.

anyways, nintendo doesnt care and wont try to match it with a similar product. If they do anything, it will be completely different. Right now though, they dont need to as their main selling point is the wiirote itself.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't expect any kind of social game from Nintendo. That is not what they think is good for young people to get their hands on. I don't agree with this at all. I think Nintendo's aim at all audiences (a lot for the younger) is hurting them in the long run.

PS Home is great, but is ultimately a copy of the Miis and second life. I want Nintendo to REALLY think about what they can do with the Miis. The popularity contest channel they have coming up doesn't sound to promising. I'm really wondering how they are going to do this. They can't always do best looking because, let's face it, there aren't that many clothes/features to the Mii system.

But I really want Nintendo to call out Sony on this. Sony takes really good ideas from people, and waits to see what people want and what features they could do, and generally make their own version, usually with just raw power and not much imagination at all.

Nintendo, it's your move... [that sounded pretty cool ]

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Nintendo wont even consider it.

The man in charge of Nintendo has stated he feels the same way as the founder. Nintendo wants to be simple and fun, with gameplay as its focus. This means, graphics and secondary features are not really a priority to them.

Nintendo has always been about being different and they will NOT copy another consoles idea. Why do you think they were so stuck on cartriges over cds, because it was being used by other consoles. It took them long enough to realise they would not get many third party publishers with cargriges anymore and they could save a lot of money by using cds and dvds.

anyways, nintendo doesnt care and wont try to match it with a similar product. If they do anything, it will be completely different. Right now though, they dont need to as their main selling point is the wiirote itself.
    meh
    its all BS
    all they care about is money
    n64 used cartridages because nintendo didnt think they would go out of use

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    meh
    its all BS
    all they care about is money
    n64 used cartridages because nintendo didnt think they would go out of use
    nintendo was actually working with sony pre-playstation. something happened and nintendo dropped sony and the idea of a cd based system. Sony got its revenge by continuing to work on it... the birth of playstation. Nintendo wasnt to happy because it became a huge success. However, nintendo is known for its subborness, it would try to beat the playstation with using cargtriges. Only, cartriges were MORE expensive and third party developers hated them.

Businesses are about money yet, but nintendo always has had a bit of stubborn pride with their business model.

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    i always just assumed the idea of the mii was for online, pretty much a Sims style setup... if they have a world to play in maybe i wouldnt doubt it really.. probably just be a cheep version of sims online... as for gameplay for online gaming i hope that dont make it all that complicated... i dont want to put the game in load the game go into the mii online world find the game server then people to play... i just want to toss it in hit online play, and then play
    it doesnt have to be complicated just be able to invite people you know to play with you, with some kinda chat setup...

a mii world would just be a bonus for when your bored and wanna mess around

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Well I think Ninty will do something to put against PS3's home. I don't think it will be something like a MiiNation or whatever, they won't stop that low as to copy another console *cough*PS3*cough*..

But I do think they'll do something of their own to face PS3's home, not that they really need to in my opinion, but..I think they will

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    i want to know if you will be able to walk up to a bunch of people in playstation home and pick a fistfight

maybe buy a gun and go round shooting people
    then it will be just like America

hey i think nintendo should gather up all the miis somehow and hack into ps home with the miis give them weapons and let them start a war

Member #
    Friends
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    Quote Originally Posted by SLrocket
    dude are you sucking nintendo's dick or something. PS home is a great idea and i think nintendos missing the boat. and drowning. (at least in terms of online interactivity)

Ps home = shit.

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    nintendo was actually working with sony pre-playstation. something happened and nintendo dropped sony and the idea of a cd based system. Sony got its revenge by continuing to work on it... the birth of playstation. Nintendo wasnt to happy because it became a huge success. However, nintendo is known for its subborness, it would try to beat the playstation with using cargtriges. Only, cartriges were MORE expensive and third party developers hated them.

Businesses are about money yet, but nintendo always has had a bit of stubborn pride with their business model.
    that's partially correct, but nintendo dropped sony and started working with phillips on a cd based system. then they dropped out of it because they wanted to focus on cartriges. the main reason they started this was because of the Sega Genesis being a great cd based system.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6170-4390-0177-1675
    i preffer to have cute avatars over some dull realistic avatar and i also find ps home dull and lame i mean can you imagine yourself on this thing for hours playing wit a pedophile or some damn perv and crap i mean that sim girl could be a guy.i like playing online !!!!NOT LIVING ONLINE!!!!! and besides isnt wow or sims used for that already?.then what is the damn purpose for your email and all that crap you know not everyone has a ps3 i mean tell your girlfriend what you do in ps home and she just might dump you for spending all your time in there,and when your in home remember looks can be deceiving but if you would like to spend time in this world go ahead but i think your loco but i guess its cool ditch your real friends!!!! go for fake ones yup you'll have a great time the best time of your life.lonely bastards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads