Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Pud
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiwillstand
    I agree, that's "why" you wear a wrist-strap. Also, I don't get why people blame Nintendo for it when their tv gets broken, cuz it's their fault for not wearin' the wrist strap. Am I right?
    Yes, you are right!

Member #
    Friends
    How dare you tell the awesome Miyamoto what to do, you're a disgrace to all that is gaming!

Member #
    Friends
    For those dudes posting about this "wire" coming out of the Wii remote? No one knows what you're talking about. The nunchuk doesn't "dangle on the floor" either. The nunchuck is something you add to the controller for some games. Both it and the strap are removable. There are no wires.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    How dare you tell the awesome Miyamoto what to do, you're a disgrace to all that is gaming!
    Oh hush, Miyamoto is overrated anyway. It's not like he created several new and revolutionary IPs that changed the course of gaming forever and built huge legions of frothing fanboys that have an orgasm every time Nintendo announces a new game.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Devoted Nintendo Nerd Insane Gamer Kitty's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I usually don't wear mine all that often when I play Wii (I normally play Zelda: Link to the past on VC using my game cube controller) but I do use it when my fiance, Extra Life Mushroom is there since it's his Wii and he tells me to put it on ^^;;

Nintarded

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Gamer Kitty
    I usually don't wear mine all that often when I play Wii (I normally play Zelda: Link to the past on VC using my game cube controller) but I do use it when my fiance, Extra Life Mushroom is there since it's his Wii and he tells me to put it on ^^;;

Yes love. I don't like when beat me with the wii-mote. And also if you were to break our wii I'm sure you'd be just as upset as I would. It sunds corny but it's better to be safe than sorry

Devoted Nintendo Nerd Insane Gamer Kitty's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra Life Mushroom
    Yes love. I don't like when beat me with the wii-mote. And also if you were to break our wii I'm sure you'd be just as upset as I would. It sunds corny but it's better to be safe than sorry
    Well, you know I love the Wii and I would never do anything to break it. (I fixed the little door on it that broke off when it fell out of your backpack, BTW)

*thinks* As soon as my mom gets through with the DVD player on the big Tv, I'm gonna go play some Zelda. ^-^ I LOVE Virtual Console.
    Nintarded

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Gamer Kitty
    Well, you know I love the Wii and I would never do anything to break it. (I fixed the little door on it that broke off when it fell out of your backpack, BTW)

*thinks* As soon as my mom gets through with the DVD player on the big Tv, I'm gonna go play some Zelda. ^-^ I LOVE Virtual Console.
    >.>...yeah that's right. rub it in why doncha? *grumble grumble* I want my wii back <.< ...I must beat Link to the Past before you.

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan_
    I never wear the wrist strap anymore. I make everyone else wear it though.
    Same here, I usually don't use the strap because it's a pain to take on and off, and if I throw it into my LCD HDTV, then i'm a little too into the game, then I would need to tell myself to take a break

On the other hand, my friend that I see the most often (and uses the Wii more than my other friends) dosen't know his own strength, so if I didn't tell him to wear the strap, breaking my television? He could break a cinderblock wall with it if he wasn't careful

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    The strap is only because they know some games would be immposible without it and he isn't holding the nunchuck at all it's called the two easy steps to breaking a TV
    1. Get a Wii and set it up
    2. Play with no wrist strap and don't hold the nunchuck hold the cord and swing it like a Nunchuck

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads