Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Got it launch day at Target.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    Got it launch day at Target.
    same here. was the 4th to arrive but 6th in line (the other 2 people didnt line up because it was cold outside and after about 3 hours 2 people showed up and got in line then the others did and then me and my friend did lol.)

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    same here. was the 4th to arrive but 6th in line (the other 2 people didnt line up because it was cold outside and after about 3 hours 2 people showed up and got in line then the others did and then me and my friend did lol.)
    It would be kind of wierd if you were in the same line as me. I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio. Then again that would still be a little stretch I guess.

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    I got mine at Wal-Mart about a week ago. My bro who works in electronics at wal-mart called my mom when they got some.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    I spent a week looking for it in december, and I looked on and off the two weeks prior too. But finally went to target off a tip from wiiseeker and they had like 9-16, can't remember. Was second or third in line. There wasn't anyone else behind the three of us who were there.

Member #
    Friends
    some intresting storys with getting the wii any more ?

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Toys R Us I had mine.

Looked EVERYWHERE for it since launch day, (I was too late to pre-order)

Happened to be in there x-mas shopping with my boyfriend when I asked the guy behind the counter if they'd had a delivery that week (I heared they were)

He said 'a lory is pulling up RIGHT now with wii's, like right this MINUTE,' and then he told us to go back to the games area to get a ticket in about 5-10 mins.

Well we could only buy it in a bundle worth like £250 ish, and I didn't have that much on me. Soooo I took back the things I just bought, my boyfriend took back the presents he just bought aswell. Then he ran to the nearest hole in the wall and got ALL the money out in his account (£70 lol)

We counted everything up and we were £2.00 off lol, so the guy that worked there who gave us the ticket lent us £2.00!!

While we were trying to get the money I phoned my mother who wasn't ansering her mobile and I phoned my step-father who said he couldn't come over because he was 'ill'. Then my boyfriend tried phoning his aunty and fair play she tried to pay for us over the phone but they wouldn't let her.

Well we'd JUST payed for it and we were waiting to be given my wii when his aunty text my boyfriend to say she was on her way over to lend us some money. THEN my mother text me and said she'd come over to give me money.

So we were standing outside Toys R us with the wii in hand when my mother and his aunty pulled up and we we're like..'sorry..we got it,'. lol. we couldn't text them or phone them back cos we'd used up all our money phoning them.

Ooooh well And sorry for the length of this!

Member #
    Friends
    I have bought 3 Wii's so far. Mine was bought in late January at the local Game stop. The second two were bought last Sunday 3/4 at the local Target - they are for my nephew and godchildren.
    Regards,

BigBit
    Wii Stuff: 4 remotes; 2 nunchuks
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Excite Truck, Rayman, Texas Hold'Em, Happy Feet, Wario Ware, Super Swing Golf, Zelda, Sonic, Madden 07, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz; Tiger Woods Golf '07

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    I took a gamble and bought mine off eBay as no where has any, not even taking new pre orders.

Member #
    Friends
    9004-9974-6002-5074
    I got mine two days before launch, mailed right too my door at 9:00AM. Nothing beats that feeling...

PM me if you need anything...
    Brawl Friend Code: 3909-7181-1115
    Up for a game? Click here
    Up for a tournament? Click here

Ads