Sonic and the Secret Rings
    Need for Speed Carbon
    Wii Play
    VC games
    Zelda Twilight Princess
    Chuck Norris
    Wario Ware Smooth Moves

Need I go on?
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hey, >new to gaming< hehe, i was wondering why is the VC fun? sry if it seems odd, but alot of the games dont look very fun to me. what games are good for VC (im going to give it a try before dismissing it as ive never played any games from any old consoles save the sega saturn which i have good memories w/ )
    pS-idk why ppz are talking about lack of games. is it just me, or are there alot of games out O_O i think maybe ppl who finish zelda so fast ought SLOW down and buy more games like wii sports that have high repeatability thingies (idk if Zelda has it.) take time w/ the games and the fun will surely last

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    get excite truck... or rent it. It's a good game.. also rayman its good... try them both, if not, invite someone over and play wii sports, it's always a laugh. and if not, then you should have let someone else that its looking for a wii to get it.

Member #
    Friends
    4319-4628-5021-9858
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    Uuhhh
    Sonic and the Secret Rings
    Need for Speed Carbon
    Wii Play
    VC games
    Zelda Twilight Princess
    Chuck Norris
    Wario Ware Smooth Moves

Need I go on?
    Out of those I had Zelda and NF, completed both and sold them.

THer rest of them and the rest of the Wii titles don't interest me.

I just want them to hurry uop and bring out exlusive games for the Wii as anything that comes out of Wii and 360 I might as well buy on the 360.

Official Wii Member

Proud owner of:
    1. Wii Console
    2. 2 Wiimotes
    3. 2 Numchuks
    4. 2 Classic
    5. NFS: Carbon and Wii Sports
    6. Official Nintendo 2GB Sandisk
    7. Official Nintendo Componant Cable

Member #
    Friends
    my wii has been so active since i got it. i play it so much that if it were a handheld console, the buttons would be worn by now. you know, how when you push buttons so much on a controller that the plastic around it gets this weird shininess to it? Yea, like that.

I play Wii sports ALL THE TIME. as a matter of fact, the other day i was trying to learn the "perfect roll" in bowling so as to get a strike each time, i got pretty close with scores up in the 240s, but still not exact. Anyway i played so much that day i seriously had some soreness in my arm. So i just switched arms and kept going. Lol.

Same goes for Zelda, when I got that I played EVERYDAY all day long until it was beaten. And then I went back for more. Today I'm going to go out and buy some more Wii points to get some coolness on the VC. I would just use the credit card option, but i have a wi-fi hookup and I'm super paranoid about wi-fi sniffers when it comes to info like that.

I dont see how ANYONES Wii can be "dormant".

WiiChat Member thoughtcrimnal84's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Mine has been sitting and will continue to sit until some decent games come out. Its just chilling, waiting for SSBB, Guitar Hero, Prince of persia and anything else that comes out that is actually good. Basically SSBB is the only reason to have this console (Besides TP). I really didn't believe that all the games were kiddy and i really though that the motion sensing would be fun and innovative. But it doesn't seem to have much more than a novelty value. Now it seems like alll the new games are ports

Nintendo might be losing another fan if they don't get some decent (non childish) games together, and some solid 3rd party support.

I would sell it and get a 360 if my girlfriend didn't already have one.
    Last edited by thoughtcrimnal84; 03-16-2007 at 08:59 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtcrimnal84
    Mine has been sitting and will continue to sit until some decent games come out. Its just chilling, waiting for SSBB, Guitar Hero, Prince of persia and anything else that comes out that is actually good. Basically SSBB is the only reason to have this console (Besides TP). I really didn't believe that all the games were kiddy and i really though that the motion sensing would be fun and innovative. But it doesn't seem to have much more than a novelty value. Now it seems like alll the new games are ports

Nintendo might be losing another fan if they don't get some decent (non childish) games together, and some solid 3rd party support.

I would sell it and get a 360 if my girlfriend didn't already have one.

They got No More Heroes coming out Manhunt 2 Sadness Resident Evil and I am sure more is on the way. you just got to patient its not the gamecube were hardly any good M rated games besides RE4 This is the exact reason why I wait for at least 6 months if not more for more game selection
    Wiiman54

Ads