LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    If you like multiplayer games with friends, then it sounds like you would want the Wii. The 360 I would recommend second. And with $300 you can't afford the PS3. I would only get one if you're willing to throw away a lot of money.

The Wii has the least powerful hardware but it has standardized motion sensing technology.
    "The day of horsepower in video gaming is over" 1993 -shrirginu Marmachi. The PS3 is shit. xbox is for shooters only, no other games. Wii has some shooters like red steel, metroid prime 3(most hyped), and all the movie mixes and stuff in between.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by LSkaiWalk
    I'm not such a big fan of FPSs. I like them, but not enough to get a 360 I think though. I would have to get a lot more money too. With $300, I can get a Wii + TP. I can also save up $40 easily or get that from my parrents to get an extra Wii-Mote to play multiplayer Wii Sports. So, when will the new Wii come out with DVD? How much more will it cost? I don't care about the colors.
    Thats only in japan late 07. Because its such a stupid idea(they think) and that most people already have DVD players, and computers. They will only release in japan if it hits big then it will go worldwide.

Nintendo- main people who make everything.
    Nintendo of America- make stuff, mosy factories and produce more. HAL labs is here.
    Nintendo of canada- just help make stuff.
    Nintendo of colombia- I think they shut down last year.
    Im not sure about European nintendo companies.

Ads