Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i know right

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    I use the browser, because my monitor is awful and my tv is pretty big, and its nice to watch internet tv in bed
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Zelda is the bomb young link007's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    well not really

|Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    so.. i've been off the boards for sometime now... it was my own decision... I came on here looking to just check in on the latest wii news and rumors...

i'm going to get greif for this but honestly...

I look even just at this thread and this whole thing is pointless. I thought maybe there may be some intelligent ideas/rumors about the net channel (that EVERYONE already knows is coming out real soon here) but all that i see is the same idiotic posts. "i wish they had a keyboard" then another doosh "they have usb ones but i dont know if they work for the wii". OMG you morons we've (this forum community) have already discussed that there should be a keyboard available, and this was back when the opera trial was first released. If all you fellow members would just take time to think up a NEW and INTELLIGABLE thing to post on these boards it'd be a lot more enjoyable. I'm tired of seeing all you people post the same crap over and over. At first i thought it was funny... but now I just realize that half this forum is just crap resaid over and OVER. Grow some brains guys, talk about something new for once. And if someone says "i wish they had a keyboard", you shure as hell better not turn and say " yeah i wish there was a keyboard" in the same thread only 2 posts later... whats the point? Quit taking up board space. It drowns out the good *worth while* posts.

Ok there you have it, now yall can bash me all you want. But for those that have been around on here for even a day reading different posts, you'll know what I say is true.
    So go ahead take your cheap shots, but you all need to do some thinking next time before you let your fingers start keying away the same old bs.
    Last edited by LyricistSoldier; 03-20-2007 at 04:43 PM.

will trade wii for 360 elite yep its happend 360 owns wii ALREADY
    OH... and take that plastic guitar controller if you have one n shove it up yer

Ads