Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Which TV?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sorry for the tangent ppl :P.

IMO there's no pixelation....and I can't find a single credible opinion/review (not just some person) to support that there is obvious pixelation. Maybe my google skills suck.

Exactly how did you test for pixelation: which display & size, viewing distance, in what conditions, which components, cables, etc? For me cable SD through s-video/Tivo S2 is excellent, and DVD (Panasonic s27) through component is great as well. All from ~6' away. No cable HD comparison since I'm waiting for the Tivo S3 to drop in price .

Anyways, it seems like you're set on your opinion...at least we can agree that the Wii is tons o' fun.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    There isn't a stat I'm looking at that shows pixelation. I look at the TV while I'm at work and see it.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    3808-6033-3392-6834
    Thanks everyone for your replys, going to have to make my decision, I posted on avforums and only got one reply which was to tell me the links didn't work so I posted up the models numbers aswell but no replies, so bit dissapointed about that. Got a few weeks to decide so will just have to pick one. Will definitely look into the whole grey imports with Play.com as well

Thanks again!!

Member #
    Friends
    well maybe reading the posts that are helping answering your question..

people have moved off the two tvs you asked about and are going on about something you havent asked about.

i didnt write much of a detailed post, but it was more than enough to point out an answer for you..

Member #
    Friends
    Get the 2nd one like GaryT85 said . Or if you're open to other LCD televisions take a look at http://www.lcdtvbuyingguide.com/lcdt...on/lcdtv.shtml . It has a top 10 list too (by sales volume).

Ads