LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rochtinks
    awesome, please send the link. Did you mean "buy"? But hey, lets not go overboard, one step at a time here ok?
    Um... I don't think I will, because I am actually earning one.

Let me change my guess to 14

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    and the good news is my mom said they will buy the wii if i get my GED. That was a good idea, whoever's idea it was...........

Member #
    Friends
    by the way, i think you all might be jealous that i don't have to work, do you think this is a possibility?

Member #
    Friends
    by the way, i think you all might be jealous that i don't have to work, do you think this is a possibility?
    Yeah, we're all really jealous that your wife left you, you live with your parents, and you can't even afford the $250 it costs to buy a Wii.
    Get off your parents' couch and do something with your life, you slob.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas
    Yeah, we're all really jealous that your wife left you, you live with your parents, and you can't even afford the $250 it costs to buy a Wii.
    Get off your parents' couch and do something with your life, you slob.
    I second this sentiment, I bought my own Wii and a brand new Zen Vision:M. What is there to be jealous of? I enjoy college.

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    no...

there is nothing that feel like freedom if you don't earn your own money... you feel free, you do what ever you want.. have you think of that?? look, you depend on your parents, until then you are not having anything you want without their approval, so I don't think nobody its jealous from not have ask permission to their parents to see if they can get them a wii

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dseaver
    I second this sentiment, I bought my own Wii and a brand new Zen Vision:M. What is there to be jealous of? I enjoy college.
    Hey- watch your mouth man. You don't know me and what I've been through.

Member #
    Friends
    Good god...I can't believe how many people are buying into this, so your parents are rich, you live with them at 25 though you've been married and had a kid though she left you, tough luck. Also I refuse to believe that you can only see him for 1/2 an hour at christmas as, news flash, that's illegal T_T;; good grief. On the off chance that this isn't fake you have to perhaps be one of the lowest people I've heard of, even homeless guys on the street sell the big issue, what do you do? Mooch? Ergo Homeless people>You (in a moral sense).

How hard can it be to go back for your GED? I assume that's the same as the English GCSE's? Gained at 16? How could you NOT have gotten this? I don't know ANYONE in my ENTIRE school who hasn't gotten at least a few passes.

Conclusion: If this is real which I doubt then you're a sorry excuse for a person, man it up, get a GED, get a fricken job and get some money. I'll say this, I'm at uni at the moment, my parents are well off but I do not expect them to pay for anything, why should they? They've worked hard for that money, dad has 2 goldwing totalling to near 15k, a motor home over 22k.

I work, I'm a librarian (temp as I'm at uni) and I love my job and get paid well for it (over 6) and hour...got a pit lost in a rant there, anyway Man up and stop wasting our time, a Wii is nice but you're not gonna die if you don't get one, do you have no friends to share with? Or are they all at work, oh and I hope you don't go on the dole, that's just other peoples Tax money you're soaking up like a degenerite sponge.

-This has been a mini rant by Taero
    Owned: Wii, Sports, Play, LoZ:TP

Member #
    Friends
    do you have a driver's license, mike?

adf3424sdff
    i work and im 16, i dont get much but i try in life...

Ads