Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Tri
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rochtinks
    i'm trying to avoid getting a real job at all costs. So please lets steer away from any "job" ideas at this point.
    What the hell do you do all day?

At 26 you should probably stop thinking about stealing things and start thinking about getting your life together.

Wii Sports | Legend of Zelda | Ultimate Alliance | The Godfather | Super Paper Mario | WiiPlay

Resident Evil 4 | Donkey Konga 1 | Donkey Konga 2

R-Type | Sonic the Hedgehog | Contra III | Mario Kart 64 | Super Mario 64 | StarFox 64

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i'm trying to avoid getting a real job at all costs. So please lets steer away from any "job" ideas at this point.
    even though i already told them i would work for the money.

Member #
    Friends
    in response, work for THEM around the house, like paint jobs, type, whatever, you know, i'd probably never actually do the work, it was just a ploy to get money.

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    man seriously, the best thing for you is not getting a wii, your priority should be think what are you going to do with your life and find a job and try to move out man..... grow up man!

Member #
    Friends
    Wow. Ok, so for ways in which to avoid getting a job and yet get a wii. Two things here, avoiding the job, and getting the wii. You're 50% of the way there. You don't have a job. Never had one. Well done, that's difficult for someone your age to have accomplished.

The second, getting a wii with no money. First of all, stealing a wii is a terrible idea. The only plus I can see in this approach is that you'll finally have your own place. It may be small and cramped, but no more living with your parents. However you will most likely be raped weekly in the shower by other prisoners. You can put this into the pro/con category yourself, I can't speak for ya there.

The means I would suggest are asking family members to chip in together for a gift, like for your birthday, or for Christmas. Better yet, do this. Make a deal with your parents. You get your GED (and I highly suggest you do this), and they'll buy you a wii. You graduate, and you get a wii. Seems like a reasonable deal to me. Can't hurt to ask, and it certainly can't hurt to get your GED. Worst they can do is say no.

Member #
    Friends
    I appreciate the attempted pep-talk, but a little history if you don't mind........

I was married at 22, kid at 22-1/2, wife left me with the kid and i moved back with my parents since, have not been able to get back on my feet since. I wish it was that easy. Now, please, a little help?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dakster
    Wow. Ok, so for ways in which to avoid getting a job and yet get a wii. Two things here, avoiding the job, and getting the wii. You're 50% of the way there. You don't have a job. Never had one. Well done, that's difficult for someone your age to have accomplished.

The second, getting a wii with no money. First of all, stealing a wii is a terrible idea. The only plus I can see in this approach is that you'll finally have your own place. It may be small and cramped, but no more living with your parents. However you will most likely be raped weekly in the shower by other prisoners. You can put this into the pro/con category yourself, I can't speak for ya there.

The means I would suggest are asking family members to chip in together for a gift, like for your birthday, or for Christmas. Better yet, do this. Make a deal with your parents. You get your GED (and I highly suggest you do this), and they'll buy you a wii. You graduate, and you get a wii. Seems like a reasonable deal to me. Can't hurt to ask, and it certainly can't hurt to get your GED. Worst they can do is say no.
    Now, THAT was a pretty good idea. As much as getting my GED sounds like total hell, this is a pretty decent idea. Thank you for the thought.

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    in response, work for THEM around the house, like paint jobs, type, whatever, you know, i'd probably never actually do the work, it was just a ploy to get money.
    ROFL
    Dude this is too f*cking funny.
    I like your style.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMcAuslan
    ROFL
    Dude this is too f*cking funny.
    I like your style.
    MAny thanks. Here's my other idea, go door to door collecting money for the kids, you know like those other dudes do, and see how long it takes me to get my wii, i think it could happen in a matter of days.

Tri
    Member #
    Friends
    I GOT IT!

You know those people that sit on the street corner with a sign that says something like 'Give me money I'm a broke bum'... this should work! All you have to do is get a piece of cardboard and a magic marker! Some people even give you food! Damn... what an awesome idea.

Better yet... if you play the guitar you can take it with you.. then you don't even need a sign. You just strum away on your guitar and have a hat in front of you. People should put some change in the hat... 1 month later and you should have enough money for a Wii!

Wii Sports | Legend of Zelda | Ultimate Alliance | The Godfather | Super Paper Mario | WiiPlay

Resident Evil 4 | Donkey Konga 1 | Donkey Konga 2

R-Type | Sonic the Hedgehog | Contra III | Mario Kart 64 | Super Mario 64 | StarFox 64

Ads