LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Most people already knew the Wii doesn't have HD, way to be late on the news!

Also from the looks of it your source sucks, sorry.

Member #
    Friends
    HD are for idiots, since when did true gamers base their views on games by the graphics. Don't judge a book by it's cover people. Look at super mario, best game ever. Look at halo worst game ever. USE YOUR HEADS!

-BTW wii can go 580i ED with a cable.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticGohan
    i think he means hd as in hard drive! here is the correct link
    I have a 5 gig, that i got for like 10$ sandisk too, at target. Go get one if your not satisfied with the memory. ~damn geeks.~ -_-

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitendo
    HD are for idiots, since when did true gamers base their views on games by the graphics. Don't judge a book by it's cover people. Look at super mario, best game ever. Look at halo worst game ever. USE YOUR HEADS!

You mean HD "is" for idiots?

Graphics are important, no matter what you think video games will always be visual first thus the video. They're not important as gameplay, but they are important and can really add to the experience.

Also Halo is nowhere near the worst game ever, there are plenty of worse games such as ET, Superman 64, and Big Riggs. Besides Halo isn't that bad, infact it's good, don't hate because they overate.

USE YOUR HEAD

Tri
    Member #
    Friends

Pffft. I'll admit that Super Mario Bros. is fun, but I won't agree that Halo was the worst game ever... I loved Halo and Halo 2. It was a great game.

I don't have an HDTV so I don't care much about HD systems right now... but graphics do matter.

Wii > Atari 2600

Wii Sports | Legend of Zelda | Ultimate Alliance | The Godfather | Super Paper Mario | WiiPlay

Resident Evil 4 | Donkey Konga 1 | Donkey Konga 2

R-Type | Sonic the Hedgehog | Contra III | Mario Kart 64 | Super Mario 64 | StarFox 64

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    I don't care about HD! HD is stupid and waaay overrated! I could care less about graphics!

So people get over about Wii not having HD!!!!!!!!!!
    how old are you?

btw read posts before you post

lmao!!! the first sentence explains itself like en4neo spotted out

halo worst game ever, right, even though mario always tried to have the greatest graphics?
    jeeze your such a fanboy that you cant even handle yourself

you and nfanboy get along nicely dont you? and i bet both of you barely play your Wiis (go ahead, deny it)

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    I don't care about HD! HD is stupid and waaay overrated! I could care less about graphics!

So people get over about Wii not having HD!!!!!!!!!!
    That's a pretty laughable opinion..regardless of whether you're referring to high definition graphics on games or high definition t.v./home movies it's far from overrated. High definition is taking visual stimulus and the overall experience of gaming/movies to a whole new level. By 2009 all t.v. stations are going to be required to record and film with hd cameras, standard definition will cease permanently..the dawn of crystal clear imagery and a much more pristine optical experience awaits us.
    Find a desert or forest, put on your head-gear and stomp!

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Ummnn yeah Nfanboy I'm gonna ask you to stop talking for awhile cuz u sound like an annoying, bratty, 9 year old crying about how graphics don't matter. They do matter to me but not as much as gameplay does. That being said I wouldn't have minded the Wii having HD capabilities. But does it kill me that it doesn't? NO. 480p is alright with me. Hopefully next time around Nintendo will improve in that area. Really you need to calm down...a true fan knows when to critique their company when it deserves it. In the graphical department the Wii is just not as strong as the other console 360 and the machine (PS3). Simple as that...

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Did anyone maybe think that the game demo's will be online and you will be streaming them and you wont have to save them to your wii ??
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    HD is a lot more fun in 70+ inches

Remove Ads

Ads