LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: anyone know!!

  1. #1
    Junior Member Rami42m's Avatar
    Member #
    19807
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    anyone know!!

    where i can find and buy a wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i would deaply appreciate it!

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Dal
    Dal is offline
    The Seagulls Cry. Dal's Avatar
    Member #
    15957
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Left is right.
    Posts
    1,921
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    Look around wiichat. There are billions of possiblities. Also, welcome to wiichat

    ^Thanks Monsteroids^


  4. #3
    Neurological Phenomenon jowii's Avatar
    Member #
    6858
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    128
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    check on ebay, or even over in the "Sold/Selling Wii for 360 Club" over in the 360 section:
    http://www.wiichat.com/xbox-360/2029...tml#post274674

  5. #4
    Wiichat Member nic7's Avatar
    Member #
    1061
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Iowa, America
    Posts
    2,295
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbass_Luigi
    Look around wiichat. There are billions of possiblities. Also, welcome to wiichat

    how long have you been looking for?


    Thanks Star Striker for the sig.


    Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes


  6. #5
    Dal
    Dal is offline
    The Seagulls Cry. Dal's Avatar
    Member #
    15957
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Left is right.
    Posts
    1,921
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    how long have you been looking for?
    I already had a wii when i came to wiichat.

    ^Thanks Monsteroids^


  7. #6
    \/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    9100
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Surfside Beach, SC
    Posts
    323
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    they are definitely on ebay. but youll pay more for one for sure. my boy paid 300 for one +30 shipping from ebay.

    also pay attention to the net. a lot of times circuit city and best buy will release a bunch of them all at once that they have been storing up. they usually put out a flier a week before and let people know. from the weekly ads you can get vouchers so that if you show up if you have a voucher you can get one.
    hope that helps
    \/\/ho's Got

    Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

  8. #7
    Junior Member Rami42m's Avatar
    Member #
    19807
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    they are definitely on ebay. but youll pay more for one for sure. my boy paid 300 for one +30 shipping from ebay.

    also pay attention to the net. a lot of times circuit city and best buy will release a bunch of them all at once that they have been storing up. they usually put out a flier a week before and let people know. from the weekly ads you can get vouchers so that if you show up if you have a voucher you can get one.
    hope that helps
    ya...actually i foudn out that circuit city is getten an shipment sunday morning

  9. #8
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Rami42m
    where i can find and buy a wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i would deaply appreciate it!
    Theyre gonna have more wiis next month 4rom wat i heard

  10. #9

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts