+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8426-6514-9175-8079

new game and attachment rumoured

ok this is only a rumour from go nintendo

"Man, you think after riding the Nintendo hype train all day today, we would be ready to return to our homes! Well I am here to offer you your next stop on this train, its final destination being IGN, due to arrive sometime tomorrow.

Posted over at NeoGAF, word is spreading on the IGN Boards that none other then Matt Casamassina was visiting the IGN Chat rooms. Apparently he told people to keep a watch on IGN Wii tomorrow. They will be showing off a new Wii game, and a new attachment as well. He also made the point of saying that the game is nothing that will floor you, and it is something that’s “expected”.

I wasn’t in the chat, I don’t have any screen proof of the chat, and I don’t know if anyone does. This will stay rumor until IGN posts this info, or we have some screens of the chat as proof.

You have been given a choice. Jump aboard the hype train once again, or hang back this time. Unfortunately I have no choice but to ride this train, gotta see where we arrive at the end! Feel free to post your title speculation below. Winner gets…a…ummm…sense of satisfaction?!"

To me personally i think the game will be mario kart and a steering wheel what do you think?

source: ww.gonintendo.com

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    It could be a starwars game ( I wish ) I think it could be a kart game but I dout a steering wheel.

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    im preety confident on the steerinf wheel becasue what other attachments are there?

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

No posting ban jiarachi_dancing_man's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    dunno, but it might be like another pokemon stadium, then again what attchments would go with that?

Even in the darkness, there shines a light
    so dont be beaten by what you cannot see

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    well the new game and attachments dont necessarlly have to be related

Member #
    Friends
    Man that is a really exciting rumor. Thank god it's Friday, I'll be hoping to catch the news (if it's real) sometime today or tomorrow.

Member #
    Friends
    I predict the steering wheel. Or the arm cannon for metroid. Maybe a tennis racket or a glove? I think some sort of pole would help with games likle golf and in sword fights.

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    it is true a steering wheel here the link http://wii.ign.com/articles/731/731777p1.html this is turning out to be more and more like the supposably "leaked" speech

Member #
    Friends
    yay a steering wheel that will be so good but z will be hard to hit if u need 2
    wii savings $200 aud + my brothers money i find it and borrow without asking or wiipaying

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    i have slways hated steering wheel attachments because you cant just hold them but this one seems very promising

Ads