LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Having a slight problem?

Okay, so I just bought my Wii home a few hours ago. Everything is fine. I made my little mii and all. I also bought CoD3 for it. So I started playing it and I noticed I spin around a lot. I changed the sensitivity on it and everything and I'm still having trouble with that. Could it be the sensor bar, maybe? It's on top of the tv. Help?

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Sit closer or farther away. Or just stop playing because your bad at games...

jk. also, check to see if there are reflective surfaces interfering with the IR signals...

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Hm.. I had this problem with Ultimate Aliance..

Are you sitting at an angle? If you are then this could be why, it was for me.

Make sure the controllers are directly in line with the sensor bar.

Member #
    Friends
    2970-8339-9250-7065
    no that is a common problem on COD3 it is just a bit if lag dont worry we all get it (y) =] have fun on ya wii tho =D

Member #
    Friends
    Imagin your self in the game(kinda the point of kick-ass controller). Your sencor bar should match up with the hight of the wiimote. Try sitting/standing closer too. Make sure your sencor bar is pluged in right, COD3 controlls might just be flimsy it was an early release you know.

Member #
    Friends
    It could also be that you are holding down the nunchuck stick when powering up your Wii. This will cause your controller to not calibrate properly and your character will constantly spin. When turning on your Wii and starting a game, make sure you keep your thumb off the nunchuck control stick!

Member #
    Friends
    8554-0955-1944-6173
    if any one wants to sign up for a nintendo wii (weekly) newsletter, send your wii number to dannyhepple@hotmail.co.uk. the news letter has up-to-date virtual console releases and breaking news from nintendo. ALSO....THE NEWSLETTER WILL GET SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR WII!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    I was playing Red Steel whilst on the laptap, the screen caused interference with the remote.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyHepple
    if any one wants to sign up for a nintendo wii (weekly) newsletter, send your wii number to dannyhepple@hotmail.co.uk. the news letter has up-to-date virtual console releases and breaking news from nintendo. ALSO....THE NEWSLETTER WILL GET SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR WII!!!!!!!
    This isn't the correct place to post this.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlRiot
    Okay, so I just bought my Wii home a few hours ago. Everything is fine. I made my little mii and all. I also bought CoD3 for it. So I started playing it and I noticed I spin around a lot. I changed the sensitivity on it and everything and I'm still having trouble with that. Could it be the sensor bar, maybe? It's on top of the tv. Help?

that happens w/ my GC remotes if im pressing buttons as it turns on their stukc till i restart.

Ads