LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Wii360 FTW !!!!! Wii-licious's Avatar
    Member #
    12981
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    209
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    this is Absolute Power from Decagirls:

    [CENTER]

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    MK2
    MK2 is offline
    if you can catch me MK2's Avatar
    Member #
    20145
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    macau
    Posts
    38
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7103-4237-0803-9974
    very cool simple skins for rob ,i try to make it

    I still there anywhere
    I'm dust in the wind
    Wait for me forever

  4. #13
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Hey Rob thats pretty good for being made with tape. Though I don't know how well it would look in person. I know I would never stick tape all over my Wii.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  5. #14
    WiiChat Member EK987's Avatar
    Member #
    5813
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    211
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    wiilicious -- WOW! That looks amazing! How'd you put it on so professionally? In other words, how'd you make it look so good? Like, you didn't mess up anywhere. Was it hard putting the vinyl on or was it simple?

  6. #15
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by EK987
    wiilicious -- WOW! That looks amazing! How'd you put it on so professionally? In other words, how'd you make it look so good? Like, you didn't mess up anywhere. Was it hard putting the vinyl on or was it simple?
    All it is is a sticker. Its pretty simple to put on. I personally think most of the skins look like shit because of the white spaces left between the stickers.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  7. #16
    WiiChat Member EK987's Avatar
    Member #
    5813
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    211
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

    All it is is a sticker. Its pretty simple to put on. I personally think most of the skins look like shit because of the white spaces left between the stickers.
    I know, but I'm guessing it would be a little difficult to put the sticker on perfectly, not crooked, and without air bubbles.

  8. #17
    WiiChat Member paintba||er's Avatar
    Member #
    1665
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Posts
    3,417
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Someone should take their Wii and put it in a Mac Mini case. That would be the coolest Wii ever.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

  9. #18
    rob
    rob is offline
    Bomberman rob's Avatar
    Member #
    6445
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    N.Ireland/Edinburgh
    Posts
    38
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    Hey Rob thats pretty good for being made with tape. Though I don't know how well it would look in person. I know I would never stick tape all over my Wii.
    Why thank you! When i messed up, the tape peeled right off to be fixed. Should i get tired of the design it will all peel off without leaving a single mark and it looks really cool 'in person' but there are one or two small blemishes. The actual skins look very impressive (@ wiilicious) and i wouldn't mind getting one.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

skins for your wii

Click on a term to search for related topics.