LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

What about China?

Isnt China the country with the largest population on earth? Ive also heard that China is the fastest booming market in business. Any news on if modern China is getting their hands on the Wii and other next gen consoles?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I imagine(though I'm not sure), but US and UK are slightly faster growing markets than China, so that's probably why Wii was released there first. Perhaps China will be next, thats how it was for the World of Warcraft game

Games I own:
    SSX: Blur
    Rayman: Raving Rabbids
    Super Paper Mario

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by londonspod
    I imagine(though I'm not sure), but US and UK are slightly faster growing markets than China, so that's probably why Wii was released there first. Perhaps China will be next, thats how it was for the World of Warcraft game
    HAHAHA, you obviously dont take an economics class. China is by FAR the fastest growing economy in the world!!! at their current rate they would overtake the US in less than 10 years

Member #
    Friends
    ok, I thought the UK was the last place for the next gen consoles.

Member #
    Friends
    None of the members of my dev team in China have seen the Wii in China. They sure did have a blast playing it at my place over the weekend though .

Member #
    Friends
    6669-5605-4028-6511
    china has the fastest growing economy, with india the second.

Member #
    Friends
    You also have to remember there are a lot of strict rules for chinese online services and stuff. I know for Guild Wars the Chinese people were not allowed to play on servers with other countries for some reason. (Each country has it's own server and can access and international area) but the Chinese had not connectivity to the international area.
    -Tetris DS Tournament-
    If you own a DS and Tetris DS sign up for the forum Tetris DS Tournament - PM me for details.

Member #
    Friends
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    Quote Originally Posted by drroett
    You also have to remember there are a lot of strict rules for chinese online services and stuff. I know for Guild Wars the Chinese people were not allowed to play on servers with other countries for some reason. (Each country has it's own server and can access and international area) but the Chinese had not connectivity to the international area.
    Yep, China is a communist country, and have very limited interent access, and for the worldwide internet access they do get, it's so slow that you could get the fastest possible speed out of a 56K modem, the chinese government looks at all the incoming and outgoing content making it slow

So, if they were to play WoW online, there would be a lag in their connection, so why not just not let them do it?

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Quote Originally Posted by fakemxcan
    HAHAHA, you obviously dont take an economics class. China is by FAR the fastest growing economy in the world!!! at their current rate they would overtake the US in less than 10 years
    Over take or do you mean take over, they have pretty much moved in and taken over Australia.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cannon
    Over take or do you mean take over, they have pretty much moved in and taken over Australia.
    haha, i ment over take economically as far as GDP is concerned

Ads