LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Do not be certain of this. There is a chance that the Wii will be the top-selling console this year. Any speculation we make is at best a educated prediction. So don't go around saying "The Wii can't do this" because it could surprise you.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Typical people not responding when they know they are wrong anyway I don't think Elite will attract as many as predicted don't get me wrong it will even it out with the Wii but it will not be as big as Halo which will have a huge buying spree but it will not last for more than 4 months

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikecookies
    I rented wario ware beat it right away really fun but got boring realllly fast.

as for LoZ: TP I got the secound piece of twilight mirror and my brother deleted my file ( I borrowed game from friend after that I gave it back)
    Oh, that sucks. Well I was just curious. At least you have Super Paper Mario coming out soon...

Btw, have you tried Trauma Center as well? That might be the next game I get unless Super Paper Mario gets great reviews.
    Games Owned: Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Super Mario Galaxy, Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, No More Heroes

Arizona Diamondbacks
    Michigan Wolverines
    Eastern Illinois Panthers
    Jacksonville Jaguars

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    Do not be certain of this. There is a chance that the Wii will be the top-selling console this year. Any speculation we make is at best a educated prediction. So don't go around saying "The Wii can't do this" because it could surprise you.
    Im not saying the Wii wont sell but look at it like this first the whole summer people will be buying 360s and Elites (and Elites will sell out) then in October the Halo craze will come in to play and have alot of people that were waiting for Halo 3 to buy either a Elite/360 then we have Christmas time. So from April on I cant see the 360's not being sold left and right and since they already have a 5 million unit lead over the Wii its imposable for the Wii to have sold as many units as the 360. I have no doubts the Wii will sell but the 360 will sell just as many with its 3 types of 360's.
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    Im not saying the Wii wont sell but look at it like this first the whole summer people will be buying 360s and Elites (and Elites will sell out) then in October the Halo craze will come in to play and have alot of people that were waiting for Halo 3 to buy either a Elite/360 then we have Christmas time. So from April on I cant see the 360's not being sold left and right and since they already have a 5 million unit lead over the Wii its imposable for the Wii to have sold as many units as the 360. I have no doubts the Wii will sell but the 360 will sell just as many with its 3 types of 360's.
    Everyone know wants an xbox has an xbox

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    Typical people not responding when they know they are wrong anyway I don't think Elite will attract as many as predicted don't get me wrong it will even it out with the Wii but it will not be as big as Halo which will have a huge buying spree but it will not last for more than 4 months

i think you are talking out of your ***
    Last edited by A RAND0M TAC0; 03-29-2007 at 11:39 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenNevets
    Everyone know wants an xbox has an xbox
    no
    there are TONS of people out there, and quite a few i know, that still only have XBOX 1s, and they are waiting till halo 3 comes out to get a 360

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    when you rly think about it wouldn't you only count sells from after the wii released if you wanted to find out winning of the console wars? would make it fairer imo, but thats not the point. i dont think the xbox 360 high sells will rly do anything but motivate nintendo to pick up the game (hopefully O_O ) and if not, at least that wont stop me from enjoying my wii (no way i CAN get a 360 anyways so no use for me agonizing over it )

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    You have no idea what you're talking about.

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    my friend, the elite will improve Xbox slightly, but it just isnt good enough to out run wii...apart from cooling ystem, the elite is just an ordinary 36.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Ads