Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8369-4137-0402-8056

Why the Wii cant be the best selling system until the end of 08!

Sadly my dream of having the Wii as the top selling system by the end of 07/ beginning of 08 can not come true because of the Black 360 or the Elite. Now as of right now the Wii is about 5 million units below the 360 (pretty impressive since the Wii's just been out for 5 months now and the 360 is 17 months old)

But with this new 360 coming out it will bust the 360's sales for the summer and in the fall Halo 3 comes out and thats when people like me will be buying a 360 (people who are really only buying the 360 for that game)

Another reason the Wii will and cannot out the 360 is because Super Smash is not coming out until next Spring/summer. You may be saying "no your wrong they said it would be out this year" your kindling your self first off look at all the Wii games ALMOST all the games have been pushed back here's a short list of games that have been pushed back from there original
    1) Prince of Persia
    2) Marotal Kombat
    3) Dragon Quest
    4) Mario Strikers
    5) Mario Party
    6) Mario Galaxy

Plus Metriod may have been pushed back from Q2 of this year to Q1 of next year. And if games like Mario and Metriod, games that were almost finished at last years E3 are getting pushed back 5-7 months games like Super Smash WHICH has yet to have any real game play shown has almost no chance of coming out this year.

So for a couple of reason the Wii can not be the best selling system until late 2008.
    Last edited by JerrodDRagon; 03-29-2007 at 09:32 PM.
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    smash has already had 2 gameplay vids released, you dont know what your talking about

Proud Owner Of A Wii Matt's_A_Bluebird's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7591-7050-1749-1437
    Brawl's not having netplay is it, it would be great if it did though wouldn't it?!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    smash has already had 2 gameplay vids released, you dont know what your talking about
    Flashy trailors don't count for shit except to show concepts and we already know what it's about.

Those trailors don't proove anything... They may not even have a menu screen or working controls for the game... Notice the hud is gone too? Key indicator that it's not "in-game"

Untill we see people sitting in front of a tv using the Wii controllers to play the game (like E3 w/Mario and Metroid) then there is no point in super-hyping the game.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    3054-3489-6043-9855
    I agree with the games part... I have a wii. With Wii sports/play thats it... I don't even want my wii anymore. Nintendo angers me sometimes.

I will probaly get Xbox 360 Elite. then next year when the wii finaly releases some games I want I will start playing my wii agian.

xbox live: Dun Worry It K

Member #
    Friends
    No offense, but the 360 Elite and the original 360 shouldn't be counted as the same machine.

If they're going to name it different, it should be counted as different.

Otherwise, they better come out with a 120GB upgrade for like $100.00. Cause if they don't, they're really going to piss off their current base.
    Central Ohio: Wii via component on Mitsu 55" HD-RPTV. 94 ImpalaSS, MCSE/MCT, MS/Network Consultant.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikecookies
    I agree with the games part... I have a wii. With Wii sports/play thats it... I don't even want my wii anymore. Nintendo angers me sometimes.

I will probaly get Xbox 360 Elite. then next year when the wii finaly releases some games I want I will start playing my wii agian.
    It's not like they released The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess or anything

But seriously why haven't you played that game? It is amazing! Plus you might want to try WarioWare because I heard it is pretty good too.
    Games Owned: Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Super Mario Galaxy, Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, No More Heroes

Arizona Diamondbacks
    Michigan Wolverines
    Eastern Illinois Panthers
    Jacksonville Jaguars

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    To the guy who made this thread.#1 cry me a river #2 learn to spell
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    3054-3489-6043-9855
    Quote Originally Posted by maddmaxx46
    It's not like they released The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess or anything

But seriously why haven't you played that game? It is amazing! Plus you might want to try WarioWare because I heard it is pretty good too.
    I rented wario ware beat it right away really fun but got boring realllly fast.

as for LoZ: TP I got the secound piece of twilight mirror and my brother deleted my file ( I borrowed game from friend after that I gave it back)

xbox live: Dun Worry It K

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Quote Originally Posted by strommsarnac
    No offense, but the 360 Elite and the original 360 shouldn't be counted as the same machine.

If they're going to name it different, it should be counted as different.

Otherwise, they better come out with a 120GB upgrade for like $100.00. Cause if they don't, they're really going to piss off their current base.
    Well it is its a 360 with more memory its like if a new Black Wii came out with 20 GBs it would still be a Wii but it would have more memory its still the same system.
    -No External Links

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads