I am new to the forums.
Anyway down to business, i have found a way to enter gamecube action replay codes on you wii console. As most people know you cannot enter codes on the new version of action replay. Also the older versions of action replay do not work on the wii.
First you are going to need the "NEW" version of action replay from datel that does not let you enter codes.
You should also get an action replay memory card when you buy it.
Last but not least you will need an "OLDER" version of action replay, the one that does not work but lets you enter codes.
1. Remove the action replay memory card from you wii and any other memory card that has action replay codes saved on it.
2. Turn on your wii console and put your new action replay in and load up as normal.
3. When you come to the main screen choose Freeloader and eject the "NEW" action replay.
4. Now insert your old action replay and it should load up.
5. When the "OLDER" action replay loads up you will get a warning saying "no hardware detected" now put in your action replay memory card.
6. Now just use it like you would normally do.
Removing the memory card at the start is very important because you could lose all the codes on the memory card.
What happens is the wii will not read the card and give a system error so PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
I learned this the hard way and lost all my codes.
Thanks for Listening