LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1539-2976-3624-9140
    How about...get a life of your own and stop asking people to guide you through it?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8450-7414-5993-5063
    I would say get the GOdfather its good and theres lots to do!

My Codes
    Animal Crossing - 0086 - 8056-9621
    Mario Kart - 3608 6761 4607
    Wii- currently not accepting adds for my Wii

adf3424sdff

Stuck up eye hole

Quote Originally Posted by tanooki
    How about...get a life of your own and stop asking people to guide you through it?
    oh man, your so stuck up and cheeky its unbelievable. You say stuff like that to me on other threads. Who gives you a right to speak that way to other members. Now get your act together or do a decent thing for once and bugger off.
    And chain blades cool and is more valued than you as he has been here for a while and you havent..

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Well all three are great games and use the remote well and have all got good points about them but heres my verdict

ssx blur: with talk going round saying wii doesnt have great graphics think again as games like this look great, the control system is a good idea but a bit iffy at first it takes time to get used to, the nunchuck could be a bit more responsive and work a wee bit better on tight turns but the wii remote handles tricks in the air great. Do not try uber tricks as these tricky blighters are well hard! at first you try them thinking oh yeah this will be easy then you get hooked trying to do them. Overall good use of remote and looks good too! The game is quite small on the amount of tracks and competitions, multi player is fun. The game has two ways of playing, racing down those snowy mountines or out tricking your opponents by getting more points then them. WARNING: lots of pateints required

7.8/10 (i would give it more but sometimes the controls let you down)

excite truck: all that time swinging your arms around needlessly on racing has payed off as in excite the remote acts as a steering wheel, this one is really fun and isnt as tricky as ssx blur. Great idea of a game, Graphics look ok on it too!

7.5/10

The Godfather: The blackhand edition: Well the godfather films are truly amazing, the games are good but not brilliant, the game is similar to the previous orginal edition, all the blackhand edition offers is a little more space to explore and a few more missions. Bashing people using the wiimote is fun and using guns (sometimes tricky) is also quite fun. Probably better for the older gamers who will be able to relate the game to the films. A shame the wii isnt getting the dons edition. sometimes this games repedative as there is only so many times that you can bash shop keepers heads off walls before you get bored

8/10

Member #
    Friends
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    oh man, your so stuck up and cheeky its unbelievable. You say stuff like that to me on other threads. Who gives you a right to speak that way to other members. Now get your act together or do a decent thing for once and bugger off.
    And chain blades cool and is more valued than you as he has been here for a while and you havent..

Thanks,your nice!

Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

Member #
    Friends
    2302-3055-5570-5529

He's just sore that the sorry ass Buckeyes cant do shit about my Gators stompin their ass in ..what ..football AND basketball... damn loosing two championship games to the same team, back to back... what a bitch

AAAAAAAAA lmao

bitch

Member #
    Friends
    i agree

Ads