LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3054-3489-6043-9855
    its dumb how they dont come out at the same time. But heh you guys have to wait all the time so you should get it first.

xbox live: Dun Worry It K

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    nintendo sucks. why can't the release everything at the same time. japan gets online in november, uk gets it in may, us gets it basically in august, and australia will probably get it in 08.
    Well, I'm from Europe, so I think Ninetendo doesn't suck...

Member #
    Friends
    I heard that Mario Strikers Charged comes out on the 6th of June in Australia or something like that. With Online.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    nintendo sucks. why can't the release everything at the same time. japan gets online in november, uk gets it in may, us gets it basically in august, and australia will probably get it in 08.
    Australia is getting online play before US to FYI. We get mario strikers charged on the 7th of June, about two weeks before the release of pokemon in the US on the 25th of June.
    I'm glad that EU and AU are getting online before the US, like another person said, the equivalent of EU games in the US is $70 - 80, the same is for AU, so this is a small win for EU and AU!

This is not a Play-Asia affiliate link - http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-aecb-49-en.html

Member #
    Friends
    5361-7973-5682-6452
    one month isn't too bad of a wait. Just make sure you folks gives us reviews of the game and online experience (good or bad)

for those bitter about it... think about it like this... Nintendo is just beta testing online components early to the EU and AU.. so by June 25th, the USA folks will have all the bugs worked out and have flawless online gameplay No truth in my statement, just trying to keep the moral up on the USA side
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiily Good
    Why is that knob in the Youtube video playing it with one hand. What a knob.

Ads