LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Alright ppl go to the gabbly right now lets meet up so we dont go in and nobodys ther

meet up at that gabbly chat site thing for this site:
    http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com

Im doing this so that ppl can actually go on without having to go on for nothing when nobodys on...when ppl c this, the chance of ppl being on the chat will automatically go up...so keep this thread alive
    Last edited by RPGMasterTurk91; 09-11-2006 at 06:43 PM.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    this will get closed probaly but please i0n make a sticky in the lounge telling about the chat please so its more active!
    http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    anyone coming? thanks for the site btw sovieto
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    come on ppl come on in

EDIT: as of this time, we have 3 ppl in the room...better than 0 like it always is...
    Last edited by RPGMasterTurk91; 09-11-2006 at 06:35 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    That chat is better than the chatroom we have in here... let's admit it i0n, that chat you have there, almost no one can use it.

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    as long as he dosent close this thread im fine, hes working on a lot of things like changing the picture im sure, hes busy! just i0n! dont close this and let people get this known, relaxxxxxx

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads