O, I've got some.
1. In 2003, Microsoft bought Rare. Nintendo owned some shares in Rare, but decided to sell them. What was the reason for that?
2. Who was the president of Nintendo before Iwata?
3. What musical instrument can Shiguru Miyamoto play?
4. What was the inspiration behind Pikmin?
5. The Gamecube was once called "dolphin". Why?
6. The Japanese version of Super Mario Bros 2 was released in a package later in the US/UK. What was the package called and what was the specific game called?
7. The DD drive for the N64 was only released in Japan. Released on it was an add-on for f-zero X. What special features did it allow?
Probably could get most of those, but this is all from my general knowledge.