LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Nintendo Radio; WiiChat Podcast

Hey, our team was originally working on the WiiChat podcast, but unfortunantly we had some delays in the show and WiiChat didn't want our podcast anymore i guess. Grr. Anyways i noticed that the WiiChat Podcast is a video podcast. We have an audio podcast. We would be happy to change our name to WiiChat Radio and be this sit'es feature Audio Podcast, let me know what you think, either by PMing me, posting on this thread, or emailing us at nintendo_radio@yahoo.com

You can find the latest episode of our show at iTunes, jsut search "nintendo radio". It's called "nintendo radio". (We're willing to change our name to WiiChat Radio.)

Thanks for the support that we're getting.

Please contact me because this podcast was originally gunna be for this site but we never got to that point because our first episode was delayed because of a change of hosts.

Thanks!
    MyGames: Wii Sports, Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Red Steel, Call Of Duty, Excite Truck, Trauma Centre: Second Opinion, Rayman Raving Rabbids, GT Pro Series, WarioWare Smooth Moves, SSX Blur, Cooking Mama, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07, Sonic And The Secret Rings, Wii Play

Check Out My Podcast on iTunes & Podcast Alley. It's called Nintendo Radio, or Nintendo Radio (Studio 23), Thanks for the downloads and feedback guys!

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    i dont watch the pod casts, so ill have no interest in radio either. And BTW, try waiting next time, you bumped your thread 2 minutes after posting the first time...

Member #
    Friends
    I'd listen in. Even if it doesn't end up being the offical Wiichat one.
    -Tetris DS Tournament-
    If you own a DS and Tetris DS sign up for the forum Tetris DS Tournament - PM me for details.

Ads