+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Im worried!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunk
    Have SSX dont like it Warioware getrs old fast and Excite trucks multiplay isnt that good
    Umm yeah its pretty much a common opinion that SSX Blur is a sweet game. WarioWare sucks horribly so I agree with you on that, and ExciteTruck (get the title right 1st of all) is a great game for single player action but it does suffer from a horrible Multiplayer component. However there are so many great and fun games for the Wii and there will continue to be great games for it all throughout the year.

As for the OP I find it a little hard to believe that he hasn't gotten a Wii yet. But thats just my opinion. I know they're hard to find and all but if you've been looking as long as he has then chances are you should have one. Especially since you've been posting here for a while now and posting the SAME thing over and over again. Sounds attention seeking to me.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Umm yeah its pretty much a common opinion that SSX Blur is a sweet game. WarioWare sucks horribly so I agree with you on that, and ExciteTruck (get the title right 1st of all) is a great game for single player action but it does suffer from a horrible Multiplayer component. However there are so many great and fun games for the Wii and there will continue to be great games for it all throughout the year.

As for the OP I find it a little hard to believe that he hasn't gotten a Wii yet. But thats just my opinion. I know they're hard to find and all but if you've been looking as long as he has then chances are you should have one. Especially since you've been posting here for a while now and posting the SAME thing over and over again. Sounds attention seeking to me.
    Pretty sure I havent posted the exact same thing over again.
    And I've only been here since december. Thats not too long, and Ive been trying since the end of december, cus I had to wait to see if I got it for christmas or not. And its hard because I have a bestbuy gift card so I have to wait for them to get some in, which has been a while, ive been calling everday. Everytime Ive gone there when they did have some I missed them ( they wouldnt hold one for me, even after telling them id be there in like 10-15 min. Also ive missed spots in lines, all bad luck, but im not going to go into detail because apparently I do it all the time.
    But honestly im not seeking attention nor do I need it. I was just wondering about the games is all.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    I decided to buy a 360 this summer, and a Wii late 2007 or 2008. Simple reason I am waiting for all the good games to come out, I am not worried at all about not getting to play the game right away it will be there when I get around to it YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT
    Wiiman54

Member #
    Friends
    7002-2691-0805-1516
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa-norfolk
    does anyone know exactly when the first mario game for the wii is out in the uk????
    The first mario game will hopefully be Super Paper mario which nobody knows when it out in Europe.

Pokemon Diamond: 3608 8338 6172

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    i have the same worries O_o the wii's evaded my grasp too many time for me not to

WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    there is quite a bit on ebay. why dont you register and get 1

Member #
    Friends
    You can play Zelda on the GC, it's just not as fun.

But seriously don't worry, you're not missing out on much right now. Now once SSBB and Super Mario Galaxy come out you'll be missing out.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by ....wiiiiiii.....
    there is quite a bit on ebay. why dont you register and get 1
    I'd rather wait for my Local store. Maybe it's just me but I prefer to buy most of my things from a store where I can trust it
    And the money he will save he can get some VC titles and maybe another game and wiimote

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    eBay is the safest place to buy things online. And its really not that difficult. Just choose a buyer who has a great reputation. Have a PayPal account with a confirmed address (like I do) and you're all set. Nothing hard about it. The hardest part is making bids. But you can also choose to "Buy it Now" which is really easier in essence since the price of the Wiis that are up for bidding usually end up being equal to if not HIGHER than the "Buy it Now" price.

Member #
    Friends
    the games on the VC will always be there for anyone to download at any time so don't worry about that. although the only unfortunate thing for you is that you may have to pay to download the internet channel after june.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Ads