LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    I'm sorry but they look like condoms....really rubbery thick condoms....sick I know but thats what I see when I look at em and I can't imagine myself putting it on and taking it off everytime my Wiimote needs a battery change. Its just TOO strange...lol.

Member #
    Friends
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    If they are like the rubberized Ipod Skins I would stay away from them. The Ipod ones trapped hair and dust between the skin and Ipod causing the Ipod to not work properly. They also scratched many Ipods. There are some nice battery covers that have a rubberized back that work well for sweaty palms I picked up a pack of 2 for like $5 at circuit city. I think Nyco (spelling) makes them
    Nintendo Support Help

-No External Links

Hyrulian Firefighter tonyeng4ine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1075-9168-3589-2965
    Quote Originally Posted by wiisports
    Actually theres been a lot of cool things to get for the wii...I found this deal on a deal site of wii accessories for 60% off.

Link

use the coupon: wii60off

to get 60% off your items, plus free shipping.
    Thanks alot im gonna get a console skin to see how it looks

Myself talking to a patient during a EMS call..
    "If you got hurt from your wiimote, you probably deserved it..."

Member #
    Friends
    I love my remote skins. At first I wasn't that impressed and didn't really feel a difference, but the next time I had to take one off to replace batteries I tried it without it and I really noticed it then. Plus I was bowling one time and slammed the remote into a glass of coke and it went flying but the glass didn't get broke and everything was fine. I am not so sure the glass wouldn't have broke if the cover hadn't have been on there, so I'm glad it was.

The different colors also make it easy to pick up the remote that you want, as someone already pointed out.

Love 'em! Want more too. After a while some GOOD recharge batteries will come out and then it won't be so much on and off with the cover anyway.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    After holding the Wiimote for an hour or 2 my palms would get sweaty. Also, even though the LEDs tell you, it is somewhat easier to distinguish player 1-4.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    2469-4835-3373-3754
    Would using a recharge station for the Remotes be affected by the silicone skins?

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Maybe. In the same sense that the buttons aren't AS easy to press with the skins.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Quote Originally Posted by ins0
    Would using a recharge station for the Remotes be affected by the silicone skins?
    I'm pretty sure you can't use a charge station with skins unless they have a hole where the battery cover is. There needs to be contact between the charger and the battery for it to charge. I know there are skins like the one that IGN was showing recently that don't completely cover the remote. They also don't look as good in my opinion. Im gonna end up getting rechargable batteries though cause then you can use them in other devices if you want. The recharge station is cool and all but rechargable batteries or more practical methinks.

Member #
    Friends
    Are they worth the money? Also, if they come with a colored wrist strap, is it a quality wrist strap or a cheap one that will break.
    Are they difficult to put on the controllers? Do they tear?
    "Hey! Watch out!! LISTEN!!! " -Navi

Member #
    Friends
    3292-6113-6528-9769
    Quote Originally Posted by wiisports
    Actually theres been a lot of cool things to get for the wii...I found this deal on a deal site of wii accessories for 60% off.

Link

use the coupon: wii60off

to get 60% off your items, plus free shipping.
    Wow, thanks for the coupon, $3.5 for the skins and free shipping, I bet the shipping would cost more than the skins

Ads