LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6487-0727-1500-1514
    Whether EA makes good games or not, the fact that they are jumping on board the Wii with such force, as well as creating a studio dedicated to the Wii, means that we will not only see a lot more games for the Wii, but we will also see more developers taking interest.

Monkey see, monkey do.
    Other studios see EA jumping on board, and they will jump on board aswell.

This can be nothing but excellent for the Wii's popularity.
    *Image Removed By Moderator*

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Here.. Here.... (sorry). That is 100% true. Pour water at the top and watch it run down. EA is the number 1 3rd party game company therefore if they start supporting the WIi, others will rub their chiny-chin-chins and wonder if they are doing it, let's do it (sorry for the run ons!).

Member #
    Friends
    2333-7576-0116-0852
    Bleh. I hate EA and Ubisoft for the most part. I want Treasure co. and 2nd parties.

Visit GamerWIKI.com.

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    This wont hurt the Wii just make it better.
    -No External Links

WiiChat Member thoughtcrimnal84's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    This means companies have to rethink what gamers want. It's clear the old attitudes of appeasing the hard core gamer do not pull in stable profit at $60 a game.
    Doesn't this statement here piss any other hardcore gamers off. It does me. I don't want a future with nothing but games like wii sports, wii play, wario ware, 18 thousand more Mario titles, and a ton of crappy ports.

Ah crap. It looks like that crappy future is already here.

Member #
    Friends
    1756-9947-9807-1604
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawVAuto
    I would really want a GTA "Legacy" (that's what I am calling it). Basically, it would allow you to create a character and make your own legacy throughout out the city. Online play will be available also. Just a thought I had. We need something totally new (in my opinion) versus getting what all other systems have.
    If they made a GTA MMorpG where people could create good and bad characters that would be awesome. You could get online and be a cop or a yakuza or even a civilian. It would be total Anarchy I think. People running the streets driving crazy all over, cops busting people, completing missions to get ahead on the mob, busting gangs, street racing, etc.

I'd buy it

stu
    Member #
    Friends
    4982-9370-5014-0207
    that was quite an interesting read, i never knew games costed that much to make

Mario strikers: 438187 579069

if you add me pm me

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, I have been thinking about something like this since GTA Vice City! There will be no limit on what you can be. All that would be told is when you begin to create your character. It tells you how many cops are in a certain city, how many thugs, mob bosses (who's on top right now), millionaires, etc. You could sign on your character as a ordinary citizen or whatever. You could even be a construction worker, helping to make the city even bigger! The game will only be limited by the ENORMOUSE size of the map! If you are a cop, you get updates on your screen about certain crimes happening. If you are a certain level street racer, you get updates about street races going on. I think the game would be INSANELY fun. Everyday is never the same this way. You won't get tired of playing, you could play this for ALONG time.

Member #
    Friends
    1756-9947-9807-1604
    hell yeah, and if you consider all the stuff they have created for all the gta games you would think that would cut down on the time it would take to create something like this. I wonder if it's even on the agenda for rockstar?

Ads