+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91
    Yeah...I think ashenshugar missed the whole point of this thread, then summed it up in one sentence, thinking I said the opposite in my "speech" if you will. Also, I'm simply stating my philosophy, and tried to relate it to real-life...but my post got deleted and I have to write it another time. I know you're gonna wonder how it got deleted...so i typed the whole thing up, i clicked on "send" and it said "you are not logged in. You must log in " and that stuff. Writing down something thats already very hard to explain will definately be harder the next time you have to repeat it, when its not all bunched in your mind and its back in pieces again. I don't know about others, but that;s how this "philosophy" works for me. I know everything already, its just remembering it and getting it down into words is very hard. Only you know your mind language.
    I'm not so sure about that...*sends telekinetic message to MasterTurk*...we are one...

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

2. Ads

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    I'm not so sure about that...*sends telekinetic message to MasterTurk*...we are one...
    lol does that mean the equivalent of "THATS SO TRUE!, i think the same exact way!" or no...?
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    lol im not sure but alls I know is that everything was put very nicely and you're a great writer, especially for 15 years of age. I envy you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads