LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Where for art thou Wii?

After an extensive man hunt for the mysterious wii that seems to sell out before store opens, i have one simple question (the simple question i have yet to find a true answer to)
    Where in the city of Orlando or the central florida area can i get wii? (retail)

I have done the klipfolio thing, target backdoor sites, and still it seems that i am searching for something that doesnt exist. I feel like a crack feen searching left and right for some sort of clue to where i can get my crack (the wii system). Anyone know when stores get their trucks and where i might have a chance at all? I'm feeeening here folks.

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    i dont live in Orlando, or anywhere near there. But make sure you call the stores everyday to ask for new shipments, or future deliveries of wiis. Make a few friends who work for a local store, and also check amazon and other sites similar.

Member #
    Friends
    i personally kept checking amazon again and again. one time they had a shipment coming in and i was at lectures. and they had all been ordered by the time i returned.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Ads