LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Get Godfather and that will show you what is on the way for the Wii.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawVAuto
    Get Godfather and that will show you what is on the way for the Wii.
    I had it for the Xbox classic. I got bored of it pretty quick. I hear the Wii version is a lot more fun. I might pick it up for the Wii. I'm guessing graphic wise it is probably just a port.
    PSN ID: excLOUsiv
    Fell free to add me as a friend.

Member #
    Friends
    Its a tad cleaner than the XBox version. When you use the remote for the first time to do something, you will be like !

Oh yeah, get yourself some component cables, trust. They matter.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawVAuto
    Its a tad cleaner than the XBox version. When you use the remote for the first time to do something, you will be like !

Oh yeah, get yourself some component cables, trust. They matter.
    Well I think I'll probably give that Godfather a go on the Wii. Not right away though, I still got 3 games that I still haven't even put in the Wii yet.

As far as the component cables go, I got one set of CV jacks on my TV, and I'm using them for my DVD player. Is there a CV switcher box or something of that nature available?
    PSN ID: excLOUsiv
    Fell free to add me as a friend.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Welcome to wiichat Gypsy.

As people have said most companies underestimated how much the wii would sell and put resources into developing games for the other consoles. Now caught off guard they are scrambling to offer some games on the Wii to make a quick buck off it's success. The games that come out middle to end of this year should definately have better graphics. Look to the first and second party titles. The third parties are jumping on the Wiiwagon fairly quickly and in a year I'm sure we'll see much better graphics in third party games too. I've heard that the wii is about twice as powerful as the PS2, in time we'll really see that.

I totally feel ya about the born again bit, I stopped with consoles at the N64. I've been trolling the forums here since I got my wii. I feel crazy to be so obsessed, but its the truth.

Member #
    Friends
    I think Sonic and the secret rings is a good example of what the console is capable of when the game is made exclusively for the Wii. Have you played that? I think the graphics will get better over time, but developers need to take more tiume instead of churning out ports to make some quick cash.

Member #
    Friends
    1539-2976-3624-9140
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp
    Welcome to wiichat Gypsy.

As people have said most companies underestimated how much the wii would sell and put resources into developing games for the other consoles. Now caught off guard they are scrambling to offer some games on the Wii to make a quick buck off it's success. The games that come out middle to end of this year should definately have better graphics. Look to the first and second party titles. The third parties are jumping on the Wiiwagon fairly quickly and in a year I'm sure we'll see much better graphics in third party games too. I've heard that the wii is about twice as powerful as the PS2, in time we'll really see that.

I totally feel ya about the born again bit, I stopped with consoles at the N64. I've been trolling the forums here since I got my wii. I feel crazy to be so obsessed, but its the truth.
    The GCN was almost twice as powerful as the PS2,processor wise,I hope the Wii is at least 3 times the ps2....not that I care,I love gameplay not graphics(and yes I have a 37" HDTV) but when the hell are we ever going to get "official" specs?

Member #
    Friends
    I've mentioned this before and I think it's something worth chewing on....

PS2 > XBOX1 > Wii , now look at God of War 2 and imagine the possibilites of Wii. It's all about how much work the developers want to do.

Member #
    Friends
    It has a great potential. It's clearly not as great as the 360 or the PS3. But we have to remember most of the games we are seeing now were originally made for the GC and ported to the Wii. I'm sure we'll see some stellar graphics meanwhile the 360 and PS3's will get even better but the Wiis will become mroe acceptable over time
    -Tetris DS Tournament-
    If you own a DS and Tetris DS sign up for the forum Tetris DS Tournament - PM me for details.

Member #
    Friends
    5361-7973-5682-6452
    check out this forum post about Wii's potnential

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=68776
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiily Good
    Why is that knob in the Youtube video playing it with one hand. What a knob.

Ads