LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Super Mario Galaxy looks like it's as far as it'll go which isn't that bad, but we have yet to see a realistic type of Wii game truelly look better on the Wii.

Metroid Prime 3 looks like Metroid Prime on the Gamecube with moon lighting effect so far.

Member #
    Friends
    3766-9259-1086-3732
    Hmm i guess you dont remember when the Xbox 360 came out huh? The first 360 games looked exactly like regular Xbox games. Fast Forward to one year, GoW comes out and is rated Best Graphics of the year.

Hook'em Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Elmer
    Hmm i guess you dont remember when the Xbox 360 came out huh? The first 360 games looked exactly like regular Xbox games. Fast Forward to one year, GoW comes out and is rated Best Graphics of the year.
    Some yes, but there were original 360 games that are still graphically awesome today.

Kameo was one and it still looks like an awesome game and easily beats out most 360 games graphically today.

Same with the gamecube. Early on during the GC launch that Starwars game came out and so did Metroid Prime and they still look awesome and better than most Wii games. No other games were much better after that.

I believe it's different with the Wii though, we have yet to see the good graphics.

Member #
    Friends
    Number-wise, Wii has about 250% power of a PS2.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii#Tec...specifications
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PS2#Tec...specifications

While this is a rough estimate to begin with and would not translate into a specific ratio, we (Wii?) can expect to see much better graphics than any PS2 or XBox title.

As for the MP3 Corruption, as far as I know any and all images/movies that were released so far were some modified version of the previous game (for demonstration purposes) and the actual graphics engine still remains to be seen.

I do not kill with my gun.
    He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
    I kill with my heart.

Ads