LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    If it's just online play that concerns you I'd say stick with the wii. If its online play with friends you know, first try to convince them to get wiis, if not I'd get a 360, wouldn't sell me wii though hehe.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Hmm well, I just saw this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfrDqNoDoc8

I think I'm convinced to sell my Wii and buy an Xbox360
    The only thing I wanted from Wii was Super Smash Brothers Brawl but that will eventually get old. I'm guessing the Wii will have the same effect on me that the Gamecube did..

Is EBGames the best place to trade everything in?

|Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliza
    Hmm well, I just saw this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfrDqNoDoc8

I think I'm convinced to sell my Wii and buy an Xbox360
    The only thing I wanted from Wii was Super Smash Brothers Brawl but that will eventually get old. I'm guessing the Wii will have the same effect on me that the Gamecube did..

Is EBGames the best place to trade everything in?
    Hey man, my opinion, go with selling the wii. But remember i'm saying "SELL". Trading is good because its easy to do... right now you will actually get a good trade in value. But when you trade in you wont get as much $ as you would if you sold it. Consider the ease of a trade in part of your profit for your wii... meaning trade in is easy they'll give you what 350 for all your stuff... but ebay is harder more time consuming but maybe you'll get a needy sucker for 500. See my point? so if you want easy trade it in, if you want best profit go with ebay.

Lastly, keep us posted on what you do! I'm in the same boat, i'm over the wii... i want a 360 elite. Tell me how things turn out for you, i may follow in your footsteps.

PS guys... ssbm... thats a pretty shooty "savior"
    ssbm is no reason to keep a lame duck system... which right now thats what wii is turning out to be... maybe a year it'll be awesome but who wants to wait that long?

will trade wii for 360 elite yep its happend 360 owns wii ALREADY
    OH... and take that plastic guitar controller if you have one n shove it up yer

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Nintendo needs to do something quick. I think all the people who were out of the console world and jumped back in the wii have gotten bored and want something more. The PS3 is too expensive, thats why people got a wii, so the 360 is becoming the common upgrade. I'm also considering a 360, too human looks amazing. I feel like finding someone selling their 360 to buy an elite won't be hugely hard.

Member #
    Friends
    keep ur wii and buy a 360 u wont get 250 for ur system and u wont get full price for ur games either

play ur wii save for the elite who know u might change ur mind n want a ps3 instead of the 360

Ads