LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by dodabird
    hey lee...you're not the only person i've seen post something like this when someone asked a question that could be answered by searching. i was just wondering if it's a rule on this site or something. not being sarcastic at all, but just curious as to why people are so reluctant to answer searchable questions.

also, why in the world is it so hard to find classic controllers? my girlfriend has been looking all around for me in san diego, but she's only been able to find 2 (she's getting me 4). weird, huh? she's been to target, best buy, walmart, and two gamestops--i think she's checking out a few more gamestops today. anyone else have this problem?
    Its not a rule but some of the members who have been here awhile just get tired/bored at answering the same questions over and over, so we ask them to search next time. It helps because more people will see my and others posts and they may decide to search.com As for classic controllers, i cant help as i live in England, c controllers are everywhere here. Hope i helped.
    Lee.j

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Actually when buying a Game from the Shop it has Icons next to the title to tell you what can be used [Though they can all use the Classic Controller obviously..

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Hey, Link the Search Tutorial next time Lee!

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Hey, Link the Search Tutorial next time Lee!
    Lol i will!

Ads