Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Are You Positive? I'm Not Entirely Sure ABout It....

I'll CHeck At My Hastings Or Gamestop In November...

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    100% sure. whatever will be open at 12 where have it, i said saturday night becuase any time before 12 is saturday, after 12 is sunday...

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dan99iel
    Im going to go home, Sit and drool for like an hour, then slowly slowly slowly take it out of the box and stand it on the table and smile for a loooooooooong time and drool some more, look at every inch of it put it down near the TV and spend the day deciding which position to put it in and admire it for the whole day, Play on my games all night and day and thats it!!
    lol u guys r all talking about drooling and such but i bet ur all gonna go home and rip the dam thing open and try to set it up as fast as possible and play ASAP lol
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    the vary second i get the wii i will scream........then run around the store screaming............I GOT THE WII BEOCH!!! !! THEN il have sooooooo much energy ill sprint home then i will slowly take my perfect wii out of the box and scream some more and drool then play till my eyes bleed

Member #
    Friends
    it comes out on a sunday here in canada so im gonna get it eearly and play!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    6319-9882-8659-0638
    i will go to the foodshop and buy a tonn of AA batteries then i'l go buy my wii and when i come home i'l walk back to the foodshop and buy sweets and soda and snacks! and i'l read the manual while i wait for one of my friends to come then we will play wii sports the whole night and then the day after we will play twilight princess in the dark until i have finished the first dungeon.
    THEN the day after we will go to the shop and buy red steel and we will play red steel, zelda and wii sports the rest of the weekend. cause the wii will launch on a friday! PERFECT!!

My name is Alan, gaming name is ZaLaN

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    When i get my Wii I am going to ditch everything school/work/church/chores what ever!

Then i'll play it for like a week strait then take it to school and torture people with its awsomeness! and then laugh when they don't have one and i do!

and if anyone says it sucks i will first paintball then with nitroglycerin filled paint balls then lock them in the big freezer at work MWAHAAAAA

Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I'll throw mine away.

Strikers: 017280 524282

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by E7ernal
    I'll throw mine away.
    You know, thats exactly what i was going to do! (kidd)

I hate Photobucket

Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ok, truthfully i'll put it in an empty bin in my house and take a picture (just for the shock factor) and take it out again and apologise.

Strikers: 017280 524282

Ads