LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sensor bar???

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Sensor bar???

Been away from the forums for a while and was wondering if there is any new status on the sensor bar. That was a big concern for me due to running a projector with my A/V equipment in an A/V closet away from the screen. There have always been rumors that the sensor bar was only needed for the prototype systems to work and wouldn't be part of the final product. I was wondering what people actually KNOW now.

Thanks
    [COLOR="Blue"]Discuss Wii gaming on the BIG screen and in Home Theaters -No External Links.)

Could Chuck Norris do a roundhouse kick that even Chuck Norris could not block?

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    it is part of the final build and it can work with any kind of TV. hell you can even configure it to work on a 5 story IMAX theater screen if you wanted too!

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Im not sure how upto date you are, but last i heard it had been dramatically reduced in size to that of two pencils in thickness and a bit longer in length.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm not concerned about the size of the bar... but rather that my A/V equipment where the Wii plugs in to the audio and video cables is 35+ feet from my screen and in a different room.
    [COLOR="Blue"]Discuss Wii gaming on the BIG screen and in Home Theaters -No External Links.)

Could Chuck Norris do a roundhouse kick that even Chuck Norris could not block?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by imahawki
    I'm not concerned about the size of the bar... but rather that my A/V equipment where the Wii plugs in to the audio and video cables is 35+ feet from my screen and in a different room.
    Well the cord should be really long, and I am sure a third party will be extender cables.
    Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.

Wii online moderator registerednerd's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    it is part of the final build and it can work with any kind of TV. hell you can even configure it to work on a 5 story IMAX theater screen if you wanted too!
    OMG, if I had access to an IMAX theater, I would so do that....
    ... but what do I know?...
    Not currently accepting friend adds.

Ads