Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wii Shop Help

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8378-9216-8797-3798

Wii Shop Help

hi i use a wifi max to connect to the internet and lately its being really stupid, like i can go on the free trial for the internet and update and all that stuff but it wont let me go to wii shop channel i dno why, any suggestions, i mean should i buy the nintendo usb connector instead of wiifimax any help would be greatly appriciated
    Mario Strikers Charged FC: 485443-257407

I currently Own:
    1 wii consol,2 wiimote,2 nunchuck, 2 wiigloves, wii organizer, wii hat,Wii Sports, Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario,Mario Party 8, Wii Sports, Mario Strikers Charged, Mortal Kombat Armagheddon, Golden Ax, 2 GB controlers

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I have been having that same issue, and it is not connection speed as I am watching my network status indicator and nothing is coming or going through the wifi connection, all channels and updates work except Wii shop, I have used beta opera, news, weather, and wiiconnect24 updates, they all work but when I go to shop channel it just says please wait connecting and the status circle keeps spinning. and I would say it is maybe just slow but again no network activity on the wifi at all. If anyone gets an answer please post.
    If you never try you may never fail, but you will also never succeed.

Member #
    Friends
    8378-9216-8797-3798
    yeah dude, i jus said **** it and bought the nintendo usb connecter so far no problems with it, i would suggest getting that
    Mario Strikers Charged FC: 485443-257407

I currently Own:
    1 wii consol,2 wiimote,2 nunchuck, 2 wiigloves, wii organizer, wii hat,Wii Sports, Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario,Mario Party 8, Wii Sports, Mario Strikers Charged, Mortal Kombat Armagheddon, Golden Ax, 2 GB controlers

Member #
    Friends
    7159-9949-3697-1168
    The problem is either the connection or the wi-fi in the wii randomly crapping out, it does it to me aaaaaalllllllllll the time.

Ads