LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    It has been a long time since we have had a shipment. I am not at liberty to say anything else. WINK WINK.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by trollsoft
    I don't know if that's true......

I don't know if it's true or not either, i was just kidding around.

Member #
    Friends
    Im still wondering when the price drop is going to be. Seeing as how long it has been don't you think it would be something either early summer or in August or something? The price drop would also include the New Colors but I don't think I can wait that long to get a Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    There will not be a price drop till at least till next year if not 2009. The Wii is already the cheapest console on the market. Look at the PSP they just dropped their price within the last month and that has been out at least 2 years now. If your waiting for a price drop you are waiting a long time. Besides is $250 that much to spend anyway?
    Nintendo Support Help

-No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    ^ Well I was thinking the price drop would be $200 and it would be an introduction to the new colors but I guess your right. I guess game systems just don't drop in price like they used too.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, 200, 250... I don't care too much. Honestly I'd be willing to pay the $360 on eBay if paying someone to get to the store before me and then demand over $100 for the "service" didn't bother me so much.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Why would the price drop? It's competitors are $399 and $599.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by trollsoft
    Yeah, 200, 250... I don't care too much. Honestly I'd be willing to pay the $360 on eBay if paying someone to get to the store before me and then demand over $100 for the "service" didn't bother me so much.
    Actually I'm not so sure I want a wii right now. the scarcity was part of the reason I got my first wii, then sold it, then got 2 more, then sold it, getting 3 more, and I will sell those as well on Ebay.Basically I will keep reselling wiis till supply meets demand or till metroid prime 3/supermario galaxy/disaster/no more heroes are released.
    Last edited by markmanuel18; 04-17-2007 at 11:45 PM.

Ads